Boltfan has a secret to share

Although, in your defense, I am sexy, very sweet and charming (cute as well!), and I don't try and scam $40 from providers. Plus I have money and don't mind spending top dollar on top providers (ie 1000/hr to the right gal). lol. In fact, the next provider I see I'll donate 600/hr =). You going to match me?
. Originally Posted by Tronhorn356
LOL. . .Always gotta laugh at this little guy and his juvenile bragging. For some reason he is all puffed-up about barebacking Providers and will boast about it any any opportunity like this is some sort of major life achievement and not an incredibly dangerous and irresponsible thing to do. It's simultaneously comical and pathetic the way he so desperately seeks validation on a Hooker site and thinks hobbying is some grande competition that he is winning. Clearly there is not much else going on in his life.

Paying women to fuck you is not something to take pride in or celebrate you little twit. You are no better or more successful than the next John.
I've not the foggiest tbh.

One thing for sure....I had no idea that a thread concerning Bolt would garner 4700 views (and growing). Guess the rumors of your early demise are somewhat premature, hmmm?
Well done, sir. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
I don't post and bump my own reviews for self promotion, but I will train wreck up a thread on occasion.

The holier than thou posts are a fun ad as well. Its like trying to get seen at a hot L.A. club.
  • BLM69
  • 07-20-2017, 12:45 PM
LOL. . .Always gotta laugh at this little guy and his juvenile bragging. For some reason he is all puffed-up about barebacking Providers and will boast about it any any opportunity like this is some sort of major life achievement and not an incredibly dangerous and irresponsible thing to do. It's simultaneously comical and pathetic the way he so desperately seeks validation on a Hooker site and thinks hobbying is some grande competition that he is winning. Clearly there is not much else going on in his life.

Paying women to fuck you is not something to take pride in or celebrate you little twit. You are no better or more successful than the next John. Originally Posted by Super Sonic
Not sure if you realise that if you pay for pussy, you're in the loser category, no matter what your reasoning might be why you do it, we're all tricks here paying for pussy

I missed where on this site it says that HA BB providers, can you point us there to read up on it? These women all claim no BB so it's not likely he's going raw with them
Its his major claim to fame that he raw dogs as many girls as possible. Read his reviews
You are the hater. You started a nasty thread about me. And a nasty thread about boltfan. Now you have been exposed. Your credibility is worthless. You are the big time hater.
My last post with this. I'll lose credibility as a neutral moderator.

You try to get the last word with each Monger. It only brings in more from other areas of the board to see what fuckery is going on in Dallas COED. You've told so many "Bye" that maybe this will end it.

You created this and as we say "You wrote it, you own it".

• BLM69
  • 07-20-2017, 04:04 PM
Its his major claim to fame that he raw dogs as many girls as possible. Read his reviews Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
Where does it say that he BB the whores?
Dang, don't you guys have a job or a real life. Posting 24/7. Maybe one has his trust fund and the other has his mommy allowance.
  • BLM69
  • 07-20-2017, 04:42 PM
Dang, don't you guys have a job or a real life. Posting 24/7. Maybe one has his trust fund and the other has his mommy allowance. Originally Posted by Tsmokies
You sound just like horseface whore now
If you think Rule #3 is applied at all on this site, I'm amazed. Originally Posted by Duke of G
You can feel free to tell that to the three different moderators/administrators who have issued me 20 total points for "Disrespect to Staff Member", and the six different moderators/administrators who have issued me 12 total points for "General Disrespect of Others"...your amazement will never cease...

As I said though, I'm just glad that I can tell a moderator to go fuck themselves with their daddy's dick up here and not get points...I like it...and I'm sure some of your local members will like it as well...
I think I got points for talking shit to mojo before lol
  • 07-20-2017, 06:31 PM
Originally Posted by honest_abe
It's blasphemy for a racist wearing a sheet to use a Pac meme in a bullshit defense argument!
Wow, I misread that one ... at first glance it looked like "I think I got points for taking a shit on mojo before lol."
Wow, I misread that one ... at first glance it looked like "I think I got points for taking a shit on mojo before lol." Originally Posted by pyramider
No he paid extra for that one