Board personas and the hobby...

Dang, anytime I say something somebody gets booty hurt lol. I don't really believe board personas. I think some are jerks, but being that they have already made the impression of a jerk, he wouldn't change. Take WU or DH, they already made their own board persona, if they changed to actually be decent human beings (on here), it would look like defeat. They just have to keep up with what they started. Do I think they are like that in real life....NO!

Yes I have a few extra pounds, but not the biggest here. In the process of losing weight, and always take care of myself!
  • linux
  • 09-11-2012, 02:05 PM
Wasn't responding to anybody in particular I just think it's a bit outrageous to suggest a healthy person is only that way because of some other destructive habit.

Some people do take care of themselves. Eating healthy and exercising go a long way.
Wasn't responding to anybody in particular I just think it's a bit outrageous to suggest a healthy person is only that way because of some other destructive habit.

Some people do take care of themselves. Eating healthy and exercising go a long way. Originally Posted by linux
I completely agree. But in this business you never know. Here on Eccie you have a lot more resources than on BP. You can read reviews and get a feel of what someone else thought about somebody. How was it before review boards? I know about a few girls, but still I wouldn't out anyone. For the fact that this is our job, and our means to support our households. I have respect for that. Ladies who are complete bitches I believe its a man that made them that way lol. I still have a tremendous amount of respect for them! The guys who act as asses have to keep up the tough guy appearance. Its a hooker board, not who we really are! Its a tool to make a living, and find safe pussy. Then for some its their whole life, but how can we know that if we don't follow them around for a day?
Have you had much luck at explaining that?

I've understood that since I first noticed a difference between boys and girls. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Explain what? So you first noticed a difference between boys and girls yesterday?
Wow. So not being an obese cow now means you "smoke."
Originally Posted by linux
Haha....It seems some just can't quite grasp the concept that there are people out there who are healthy and fit because they actually look after themselves...not because of a drug problem

Dang, anytime I say something somebody gets booty hurt lol. Originally Posted by bustyamy
I don't think anyone here got butt hurt, more like just found your comment absolutely ridiculous as it's a massive generalization to say if one is thin & pretty it must be because she's a smoker....
Haha....It seems some just can't quite grasp the concept that there are people out there who are healthy and fit because they actually look after themselves...not because of a drug problem

I don't think anyone here got butt hurt, more like just found your comment absolutely ridiculous as it's a massive generalization to say if one is thin & pretty it must be because she's a smoker.... Originally Posted by Valerie

Let's not forget, if she is shy, doesn't have much to say, or is not a post whore, it's cause she has paranoia issues. We know you meant she's on drugs. That's about as rational as post whore hooktards could be like you, have a good heart, a good head on their shoulders and never hurt anyone. You said this shit and it makes me question your education and intelligence!
I have no question in my mind about her education and intelligence.........ijs
I have no question in my mind about her education and intelligence.........ijs Originally Posted by dearhunter
Ijs........we probably agree.
Let's not forget, if she is shy, doesn't have much to say, or is not a post whore, it's cause she has paranoia issues. We know you meant she's on drugs. That's about as rational as post whore hooktards could be like you, have a good heart, a good head on their shoulders and never hurt anyone. You said this shit and it makes me question your education and intelligence! Originally Posted by surcher
So we're clear...it was not I who said that load of bollox
I never called anyone anything. This was about board personas, and I don't think what someone post gives insight of their real lives or personality. That's my point! I can care less about a board personality, I am one who can admit when I'm wrong, and not ashamed to give a public apology when needed. But going off a board personality is judgement, especially from a hooker board!
I really can't see Valerie's post, due to my ignore choices. I will say this, and I owe it to noone. I DO NOT think Valerie is on anything! I don't know her personally, but I assume her board personality isn't really who she is with her friends and family. That's not what I was saying, and was aiming it at noone! I was making a point that board personas are not relevant into knowing a person or a personality especially on a hooker board. Ill leave this shit alone, and carry on putting words in my mouth!
But it would not affect my decision to seeing you.

I don't know. Based on my "board persona" would you fuck me? Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds
Tells me a lot when a person hops on my review to cut me down about my weight, age, looks, etc. Well hell if you don't want to see me then why the hell hop on my review to trash me? I would not want to see those people either. They are ugly inside and obviously hate women.

I keep my photos up to date. Why wait till I have a review to trash it? Oh and yes if the reviewer just registered recently I get slandered and accused of writing it myself. I would not want to see a person who has been bad mouthing me or any other lady.
I really can't see Valerie's post, due to my ignore choices. I will say this, and I owe it to noone. I DO NOT think Valerie is on anything! I don't know her personally, but I assume her board personality isn't really who she is with her friends and family. That's not what I was saying, and was aiming it at noone! I was making a point that board personas are not relevant into knowing a person or a personality especially on a hooker board. Ill leave this shit alone, and carry on putting words in my mouth! Originally Posted by bustyamy

TFF! No one has put any words in your mouth, YOU said it! At least own it. Your disingenuous attempts to explain what you meant are laughable. The fact you can't articulate it very well makes it worse. The words you wrote, below, are pretty self explanatory and need very little interpretation. To say you'll admit you're wrong and apologize if need be, are nothing more than words if you don't own this.

And I thought WU was hard to get through to....ijs.

Originally Posted by bustyamy
I will say this, the females who are skinny and sooooo beautiful might be a "smoker", and not have much to say because of paranoia reasons. The one who is a post whore (such as myself), might have a good heart and a good head on her shoulders. You choose the way you spend your dollars! I sleep well at night knowing I haven't done any harm to anyone!
I worded shit wrongly, was on my blackberry and was pre occupied. I am not the smartest person here, and never claim to be. I make mistakes, just as anyone else. It was something I wrote as I was in a hurry. I didn't bash anyone. My point being that we are not our board personas. When I go home I am not BustyAmy, I am my real self. I never ment to offend anyone, and was not an accusation AT ALL. I am sorry if someone took it personal, really I am. I get into the bitch board persona as well at times due to this business, and what we deal with sometimes. But it is not who
I am. How else can I spell out the point I am trying to make?