TX governor Asking CA to Keep Me and Ban Me from Dallas LOL

• BLM69
  • 03-30-2017, 03:54 PM
I think I'll pass on your services, you O.C. women scare me a bit, You never know what might open the door but can tell by the way you post what to expect

I have just finished reading through the entire post (except I stopped reading the Ops comments after the second page because it hurt my brain).
I just wanted to thank everyone for the entertainment. This has been one of the most fascinating threads.
i think i never offered you my Services for many many reasons but Mostly cause

u get Your Infected dick Sucked for 50$ every other day

And LOL and Hos passing my comments bitch I'm , I , Me is the Entertainment Lmfao ...
i think i never offered you my Services for many many reasons but Mostly cause

u get Your Infected dick Sucked for 50$ every other day

And LOL and Hos passing my comments bitch I'm , I , Me is the Entertainment Lmfao ... Originally Posted by ArabianGoddess
Bonus points there. That's pretty damn good.
I can't imagine why there is so much shade for such a "A Middle Eastern Goddess With A Combination Of Brain & Beauty".
if u use it u know what will happen right

Enjoy your Weekend Foo

Bonus points there. That's pretty damn good. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
  • BLM69
  • 03-31-2017, 02:51 PM

u get Your Infected dick Sucked for 50$ every other day Originally Posted by ArabianGoddess
And this is coming from a whore who fucks multiple cocks daily for $, You need to look up common sense then get some before making another dumb ass statements.
  • L.A.
  • 03-31-2017, 03:01 PM
ArabianGoddess, it seems like you might be speculating on a medical condition. I think that's against the board guidelines.
"Foo" That's in a pimps vocabulary, if I'm not mistaken. Pimp, what's your cut from Arab Goddess?
Ha ?? Says who ? didn't know Pimps had a special Vocabulary

Ohhh wait i'm TX ...

Never mind keep it moving with the Pimp jokes seems thats the best your corny asses can do through out the hole god damn mother fucking 14 pages

"Foo" That's in a pimps vocabulary, if I'm not mistaken. Pimp, what's your cut from Arab Goddess? Originally Posted by mrredcat43