One punch. One sidewalk. One dead.

I see you edited out dick breath from my comment. Hit to close to home?
Exactly how long does this condition persist before the Hulk reverts to Dr. Banner, eh Corpy?

You've been on a rampage for 21 days now. Into your FOURTH WEEK of this epic meltdown, flinging feces, posting like a hysterical lunatic, screaming and attacking anybody who addresses you, even posters who have never commented on your rants before.

You been chasing cars, too?
Four secession documents exist that do not mention slavery as the cause for secession, you ignorant, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. It was your contention that such documents did not and do not exist, and you've been shown to be both a liar and a fool, you ignorant, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

No, shit head, I said the Declarations of Secession documents all mentioned slavery. You tried to substitute the short Ordinances of Secession. Because you are a desperate fool. When you failed, your tried to change the question.

You're the one deflecting, you ignorant, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. It was your ignorant, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass that tried to dismiss 40,000 combatants -- three divisions -- as "insignificant". And during the Civil War, 40,000 combatants was not considered as "insignificant" as you so dismissively claim, you ignorant, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

More bullshit. I never dismissed the 40,000 as insignificant because I never mentioned them. YOU did. Once again, your try to put words into other people's mouths in order to make yourself appear smart. Give up. You're not.

And you are also dishonest, since you never mentioned the 100,000 that fought for the Union even though you were reading the same Wiki entry where you read about the 40,000 that fought for the Confederacy.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Keep spinning, tranny fucker.
No, shit head, I said the Declarations of Secession documents all mentioned slavery. You tried to substitute the short Ordinances of Secession. Because you are a desperate fool. When you failed, your tried to change the question. You're still deflecting, you ignorant, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. You said Goggle "Declarations of Secession", and then you struggle to obfuscate that the Ordinances of Secession are presented as a search result and that the Ordinances of Secession are in fact the real "Declarations of Secession" for all the states that attempted to secede.

More bullshit. I never dismissed the 40,000 as insignificant because I never mentioned them. YOU did. Once again, your try to put words into other people's mouths in order to make yourself appear smart. Give up. You're not. It was your ignorant contention that the 40K troops provided by Missouri to the "Southern Cause" was negligible, you ignorant, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1054...&postcount=158

And you are also dishonest, since you never mentioned the 100,000 that fought for the Union even though you were reading the same Wiki entry where you read about the 40,000 that fought for the Confederacy. And 40,000 troops -- some three divisions -- from Missouri DID fight for the "Southern Cause", you ignorant, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass ... and "40,000 troops" is neither a negligible nor an irrelevant number, you ignorant, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

You're the one twisting and turning trying to shove your head further up your ass so as not to see the facts as they are, you ignorant, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Originally Posted by ExNYer

Exactly how long does this condition persist before the Hulk reverts to Dr. Banner, eh Corpy?

You've been on a rampage for 21 days now. Into your FOURTH WEEK of this epic meltdown, flinging feces, posting like a hysterical lunatic, screaming and attacking anybody who addresses you, even posters who have never commented on your rants before.

You been chasing cars, too? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So repetitiously unoriginal, you dumb-fuck golem jackass. http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1054...&postcount=200

See, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you were being a hypocrite. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
That is reality. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Yes dick breath that is reality.

Originally Posted by ExNYer
No, shit head, I said the Declarations of Secession documents all mentioned slavery. You tried to substitute the short Ordinances of Secession. Because you are a desperate fool. When you failed, your tried to change the question. You're still deflecting, you ignorant, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. You said Goggle "Declarations of Secession", and then you struggle to obfuscate that the Ordinances of Secession are presented as a search result and that the Ordinances of Secession are in fact the real "Declarations of Secession" for all the states that attempted to secede.

More bullshit. I never dismissed the 40,000 as insignificant because I never mentioned them. YOU did. Once again, your try to put words into other people's mouths in order to make yourself appear smart. Give up. You're not. It was your ignorant contention that the 40K troops provided by Missouri to the "Southern Cause" was negligible, you ignorant, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1054...&postcou nt=158

And you are also dishonest, since you never mentioned the 100,000 that fought for the Union even though you were reading the same Wiki entry where you read about the 40,000 that fought for the Confederacy. And 40,000 troops -- some three divisions -- from Missouri DID fight for the "Southern Cause", you ignorant, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass ... and "40,000 troops" is neither a negligible nor an irrelevant number, you ignorant, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

You're the one twisting and turning trying to shove your head further up your ass so as not to see the facts as they are, you ignorant, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Once again, you demonstrate you love of the big lie. Like all fascists.

I never said anything about 40,000 troops fighting for the Confederacy being insignificant. Instead, I pointed out that 100,000 troops - a greater number - fought for the Union. A fact that you omitted deliberately.

And yet you come back and REPEAT the lie.

You are a lying propagandist for the "Southern Cause" - which was nothing more than the desire to subjugate another race.
Once again, you demonstrate you love of the big lie. Like all fascists.

I never said anything about 40,000 troops fighting for the Confederacy being insignificant. Instead, I pointed out that 100,000 troops - a greater number - fought for the Union. A fact that you omitted deliberately.

And yet you come back and REPEAT the lie.

You are a lying propagandist for the "Southern Cause" - which was nothing more than the desire to subjugate another race. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Proving with facts that you are an ignorant, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass isn't being a "propagandist", you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.