=== Sex In Public ===

• PT4ME
  • 05-29-2010, 10:53 AM
I am still awaiting the re-opening of Reunion Towers observation deck..... been a long time fantasy!
Once, a girl that I worked with and I had flirted to the point that we either needed to do something or shut up. Neither of us was ready to back off, so we met at a little park on a pond outside of Austin. We thought it was secluded, but turned out the FM road that ran right by it had a fair amount of traffic...

We were busy humping away on a blanket while cars honked as they drove by. We laughed and finished up. Lucky we didn't get arrested for public indecency.
Two different college libraries (one where you could check out study rooms and an elevator that stopped in another)...hottest sex EVER!
Library sounds fun!!! Never though of that one!!! I wanna try that one!! Any Takers LOL!
I will be at the downtown library tonight at 7 pm. I will be in the fiction section.
SAS
ToO bad you are in SA.
I would love to come play with you SAS we had fun last time you were here in Dallas...

Too bad you are soo damn far!
I grew up on the Gulf Coast of Florida about an hour’s drive from the St. Petersburg beaches. Anyone that is familiar with that part of the Florida Coastline will know of Egmont Key. It is an island about 3 miles out into the Gulf on the south side of the main shipping channel that goes into Tampa Bay.

When I was about 18 years old on a hot summer day, I took our family boat and my 20 year old girlfriend out for the day over to Egmont Key. It was during the week so there was absolutely nobody on the island except the two of us. We’d packed a picnic lunch, blankets, towels, a large beach umbrella for shade, and an economy pack of Trojans. We had fun all day playing in the sand and the surf, making love in every way we could think of and trying not to get our asses fried (literally). I’ve often thought that I’d like to re-live that day if I ever had the chance, but woe is me, my SO is a prude when it comes to public nudity, even if we were to be on a secluded island.

Soooo… any providers out there that would like to help me re-live that day? I know of a secluded beach on a local lake that we could go to. If it’s during the week, then I’d be willing to bet we’d have the whole place to ourselves…..

Let me know.
I am still awaiting the re-opening of Reunion Towers observation deck..... been a long time fantasy! Originally Posted by PT4ME

Hey! Where the hell you been all my life? That ass looks familiar.
So my question is this, Have you ever wanted to have sex in a kinky location? Would you ever have sex with a provider in public for the huge thrill, to fulfill a fantasy you’ve always had? To experience the rush if you have not done so already. Sometimes the urge for us to have sex while in a certain area is overwhelming, while other times it is something we fantasize about. Would you be adventurous and brave enough to go for it?

I want to hear your thoughts and experiences Ladies and Gents! Originally Posted by Kristin Keys
I have always fantasized of having sex on the court house steps!!!

Don't know that I will ever fulfill that fantacy! LOL!
Kristin...just wait for me to get a few reviews so I can get past your screening! LOL
  • Aflac
  • 06-09-2010, 09:36 PM
Dabbled in the public stuff a long time ago - mostly high school and college kind of stuff. One stands out though...

Hottest time was back in college taking a chick home from a date. She lived out in a rural area with 2-lane paved roads. She still lived with her parents and she was getting a little frisky on the ride home - teasing and grabbing at my package knowing that her parents were home and probably still awake. So I stopped in the road a few miles from her house and took her on the hood of my 280 ZX with the car idling and the lights on. At one point an oncoming car approached, slowed down and drove by. We didn't even miss a beat. That was hot.

As for your questions Kristin? Unfortunately my public displays of erection days have passed. ;-)
Library sounds fun!!! Never though of that one!!! I wanna try that one!! Any Takers LOL! Originally Posted by Kristin Keys
Please allow me to take you up on that offer, I would love to try the library

=)
  • PT4ME
  • 06-14-2010, 11:21 PM
Hey! Where the hell you been all my life? That ass looks familiar. Originally Posted by reese foster

..........."here"!!! WTH were YOU when I was looking for a wife? And just WHERE might you know my favorite ass from?

.........oh back on topic, my most memorable "public sex" was on the 50 yard line at Shoelkopf Field (Cornell Univ) under the lights at about 10:00PM...

VERY HOT!!!

.........oh back on topic, my most memorable "public sex" was on the 50 yard line at Shoelkopf Field (Cornell Univ) under the lights at about 10:00PM...

VERY HOT!!! Originally Posted by PT4ME
That is very hott!!

What about sex on a train? I hear thats pretty amazing. Had a friend that did it once.... What about on the hood of a car on the side of the highway during a road trip? Jet Ski? On a fishing Pier? Hot air balloon ride?

Ive fucked a guy on the top of a desk in the main lobby of the Coca Cola north america building which is in addison/Galleria area. We also fucked on the roof. The building is about 12 floors tall..... It was a huge rush..... this happened last week . There were cameras everywhere. What a rush! Hearing the cars drive by and no one saw us...... It was amazing!
My one public sex act:
Public park, during the day
My GF was nude on top of the car over the open sun roof. I stood up through the sun roof. Talk about leverage!!! Had to keep my hand over her mouth to keep her from screaming.

Was hot, wet, and fast. What a rush!!!