Dead candidate walking...

. Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
+ 1, AMEN !!!!
It doesn't matter whether Hillary deleted her confession of what happened in Benghazi or the recipe for an energy smoothie. What goes on her server is the property of the government (and therefore the people) of the United States. She has no right, legally or morally, to erase, alter, or delete any of it. To do so is a crime. She has admitted to her crime, now she wants to argue the magnitude of it. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
But it was a private server... and even if she had, she possibly violated rules, but perhaps not a crime.
Twice in one thread...I'm starting to think that this stupidity of yours is real. Where exactly do I even mention the guilt or innocence of the general? I didn't. That is your rotting brain talking. So I guess I can address the rest of the post.....that's all there is so I'm done here. #Whatamoron Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
So you basically have no answer. You got your ass handed to you... again.
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Legal experts say, no criminal trouble for Hillary so far.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...hus-far/ar-AAd
So you basically have no answer. You got your ass handed to you... again. Originally Posted by WombRaider
I'm sorry, was there a real question there?
I'm sorry, was there a real question there? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Not one you could answer...
Legal experts say, no criminal trouble for Hillary so far.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...hus-far/ar-AAd Originally Posted by flghtr65
Now wait a minute. Don't you know that LustyTard and his brigade of shitasses are verified internet lawyers. They have to know as much as a legal expert, right?
Now wait a minute. Don't you know that LustyTard and his brigade of shitasses are verified internet lawyers. They have to know as much as a legal expert, right? Originally Posted by WombRaider
A hell of a lot more than YOU know about finance woomby !!! Stick to being the "GURU of GLORYHOLES" for ALL of ARKANSAS !!! Maybe you can start selling some of those "ropey loads" as face cream to your fellow swishy walkers ! Of course, a EUNUCH like YOU will have to " milk " your customers for their " donations" for your little "enterprise" ! A nutless wonder like you has to get their "main ingredient" somehow and it SURE won't be from a EUNUCH like YOU !
A hell of a lot more than YOU know about finance woomby !!! Stick to being the "GURU of GLORYHOLES" for ALL of ARKANSAS !!! Maybe you can start selling some of those "ropey loads" as face cream to your fellow swishy walkers ! Of course, a EUNUCH like YOU will have to " milk " your customers for their " donations" for your little "enterprise" ! A nutless wonder like you has to get their "main ingredient" somehow and it SURE won't be from a EUNUCH like YOU ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
You're so ugly, when your mom dropped you off for school, she got a fine for littering.
I understand that your mother got cited for defecating in public NBK.

Thats how you do it NBK. Go for the gold and not some namby pamby poke.
I understand that your mother got cited for defecating in public NBK.

Thats how you do it NBK. Go for the gold and not some namby pamby poke. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
If that's what you think is funny, it explains so much. The gold? More like the brown, as in turds. You don't do anything better than I do, so there's no need for you thinking you can explain anything to me.

What's the difference between a refrigerator and JDJizzynuts? A refrigerator doesn't fart when you pull the meat out.

THAT'S how you do it, idiot.
If that's what you think is funny, it explains so much. The gold? More like the brown, as in turds. You don't do anything better than I do, so there's no need for you thinking you can explain anything to me.

What's the difference between a refrigerator and JDJizzynuts? A refrigerator doesn't fart when you pull the meat out.

THAT'S how you do it, idiot. Originally Posted by WombRaider
AGAIN with the gay references woomby ? THAT'S why you a re referred to around here as the "resident" gloryhole guru !!! So.... do YOU fart when they pull THEIR meat out of you down at the 'holes ? !!

THAT'S how you do it, idiot. Originally Posted by WombRaider

your so funny ... just increase my post count
AGAIN with the gay references woomby ? THAT'S why you a re referred to around here as the "resident" gloryhole guru !!! So.... do YOU fart when they pull THEIR meat out of you down at the 'holes ? !! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
No, but your wife queefs when I bang her hard. Is that the same thing?