Obaminable's War on Cops Continues in Dallas

LittleLiberalEva thinks Hillary is innocent. He and Fluffy have been "discussing" it.

Hey, Creed! I'll answer your question. Hell, no, I would not want to be black in today's society. I think it's very difficult to be black and succeed in America, but more of you have to do it. Whites aren't going to help you. The government isn't going to help you. You've got to reach the hearts of young blacks and let them know that they are better than they think. The government is holding them back. Education is holding them back. They have to act like they deserve respect, instead of living up to society's stereotypes. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Well now who can argue with that? We'll see, maybe someone will try, lol.

Jim
Nice diversion attempt, Gnatfly, only we're not playing dodgeball (well, you and Spankering's playing). We're not talking about other places. We're talkin' 'bout 'Murica!!!

I'm pretty sure they're treated better in Britain, unless I'm missing all the cop shootings. Again, not the point. We're talkin' 'bout the good ol U.S. of A.

Soooo, answer the question. If you're gay, don't answer it.
Originally Posted by Randall Creed
You're lying, Rancid Crap. It was your claim that cops are racist and that they are singling-out and targeting blacks for racist reasons, Rancid Crap. The FBI data says your're full of crap, Rancid Crap.
Nice diversion attempt, Gnatfly, only we're not playing dodgeball (well, you and Spankering's playing). We're not talking about other places. We're talkin' 'bout 'Murica!!!

I'm pretty sure they're treated better in Britain, unless I'm missing all the cop shootings. Again, not the point. We're talkin' 'bout the good ol U.S. of A.

Soooo, answer the question. If you're gay, don't answer it. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
I'll answer the question as soon as you answer the question as to why the DOJ hasn't file indictments against any of the shooters of black men that you (and President Obama) have said were so "unjustifiably" shot.

I've posed it several times and you keep head faking like an old Adrian Dantley trying to get a call. Speaking of dodge ball, you are getting CREAMED. Both here and in the Dallas Sandbox.
I'll answer the question as soon as you answer the question as to why the DOJ hasn't file indictments against any of the shooters of black men that you (and President Obama) have said were so "unjustifiably" shot.

I've posed it several times and you keep head faking like an old Adrian Dantley trying to get a call. Speaking of dodge ball, you are getting CREAMED. Both here and in the Dallas Sandbox. Originally Posted by gnadfly
+1

Rancid Crap's own remarks show he is a rabid racist. Rancid Crap states that "no one is above the law"; then, his racist ass goes on to excuse the Dallas shooter as "justified" because he is "fed-up". But the only fuckin' thing Rancid Crap and his ilk -- including the Dallas shooter -- feed on are lies and distortions, because the facts prove that Rancid Crap and his ilk are racist liars trying to make heroes out of life-long criminals.

No one is above the law, even those who uphold and enforce the law. Hell, they're more accountable, because they know the law better than anyone yet use it for their own benefit.

They (the media) keep calling this Dallas shooter 'deranged', 'mental' and other colorful descriptives. Maybe he's someone that's fed up with watching cops get away with murder, or even worse, watching them get paid vacations for murder and never see a day of jail.

When the hell is something going to be done about killer cops, who use the badge to kill?? This is the root of all this shit. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
LittleLiberalEva thinks Hillary is innocent. He and Fluffy have been "discussing" it. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Full of shit as usual Tonto, are you suffering from short term memory loss, or just senile? Or just needed to chime in and show your stupidity one more time? Your brain has changed since you became a Trumpette.

Soooo, answer the question. If you're gay, don't answer it. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
Wen you gonna address dat postin what shows dat da brothas is killin each OTHA mo den anyone else ? ! Don dem blackliesmadda ?
+1

Rancid Crap's own remarks show he is a rabid racist. Rancid Crap states that "no one is above the law"; then, his racist ass goes on to excuse the Dallas shooter as "justified" because he is "fed-up". But the only fuckin' thing Rancid Crap and his ilk -- including the Dallas shooter -- feed on are lies and distortions, because the facts prove that Rancid Crap and his ilk are racist liars trying to make heroes out of life-long criminals. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
And in his post, he says " no one is above the law ". What the lyin homie lib DOESN'T say is " Unless you are a Clinton " !!!
Responses to racism isn't racist, just like a response to a slap upside the head wouldn't be 'aggression', but self defense.

I keep wanting to believe you guys are actually intelligent, but you continue to disappoint me.
Responses to racism isn't racist, just like a response to a slap upside the head wouldn't be 'aggression', but self defense.

I keep wanting to believe you guys are actually intelligent, but you continue to disappoint me.
Originally Posted by Randall Creed
You'd be the unintelligent racist trying to ignore the real facts about how blacks so often come to be involved with police. "Resisting arrest" is the behavior of someone believing they are "above the law", you racist asshole.

Responses to racism isn't racist,... Originally Posted by Randall Creed
.. it is when you "response" is calling someone a racist based on ...

.. your personal biases and prejudices.

A problem you have is that card has been played so much the past 8+ years it's worn out and worthless. Initially it was "effective" in that it neutralized the discourse and criticism. That's evaporated and now it is an empty statement.

By you employing that "tool" as a response you are proving you are a racist.

That's exactly what the "Black Lives Matter" group does.

Prove they are racists.

They, like you, "assume" all cops are bad, as did the Dallas shooter, who professed to want to kill White people .... White cops! That's racist.

When you "assume" all White people are like minded then you are a racist.
Best way of avoiding getting shot by the popo is to not be a criminal thug.
Best way of avoiding getting shot by the popo is to not be a criminal thug. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
LMAO!!

I would be embarrassed to say something this stupid.
I would also be embarrassed to be this stupid as well.

.. it is when you "response" is calling someone a racist based on ...

.. your personal biases and prejudices.

A problem you have is that card has been played so much the past 8+ years it's worn out and worthless. Initially it was "effective" in that it neutralized the discourse and criticism. That's evaporated and now it is an empty statement.

By you employing that "tool" as a response you are proving you are a racist.

That's exactly what the "Black Lives Matter" group does.

Prove they are racists.

They, like you, "assume" all cops are bad, as did the Dallas shooter, who professed to want to kill White people .... White cops! That's racist.

When you "assume" all White people are like minded then you are a racist. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I would also be embarrassed to be this stupid as well. Originally Posted by Randall Creed

How could you possibly know what is "stupid"?

Once you resolve your inferiority complex issues perhaps you will find peace.

Your opinion about me is meaningless. Haven't you figured that out by now?

All you have going for you is your loud mouth talking trash to people on here!

You're as ineffective as that "incredible hulk" from Colorado who came crashing into the forum with her "racist" bullshit .... simply worn out race cards and name-calling as all you have left ... both of you. As for "your man" in the People's House he's done nothing but set back for years the opportunity for another Black President ..... to put it succinctly .... He's no Jackie Robinson of Presidential Politics! He can't field or hit. He's a do nothing, but talk.

He's not even a good cheerleader!
How could you possibly know what is "stupid"?

Once you resolve your inferiority complex issues perhaps you will find peace.

Your opinion about me is meaningless. Haven't you figured that out by now?

All you have going for you is your loud mouth talking trash to people on here!

You're as ineffective as that "incredible hulk" from Colorado who came crashing into the forum with her "racist" bullshit .... simply worn out race cards and name-calling as all you have left ... both of you. As for "your man" in the People's House he's done nothing but set back for years the opportunity for another Black President ..... to put it succinctly .... He's no Jackie Robinson of Presidential Politics! He can't field or hit. He's a do nothing, but talk.

He's not even a good cheerleader! Originally Posted by LexusLover
In other words, the former community organizer " Dindu Nuffin " !!!!