To all of the self-proclaimed 'hot' guys

Weeeeee I love hot guys.... Fat wallets, and the ones that can charm my panties off!! Originally Posted by Kitty Bunny Fuck
Wish I was hot, at least I have the fat wallet lol
That feeling when you are "low volume" only because an extremely LOW VOLUME of people want to see you I have seen better looking whores outside the ARCH downtown. Originally Posted by Yoloswagginz
I don't know that feeling.
Well, yolo;
if you've seen better at the arch, lead da way man.. Liz looks pretty damn good from the pics, not that I'm gonna pay that much, but still.
That feeling when you are "low volume" only because an extremely LOW VOLUME of people want to see you I have seen better looking whores outside the ARCH downtown. Originally Posted by Yoloswagginz
I've never trolled for strange around ARCH. But Liz is one of the better providers here. I have seen her several times and it's sometimes hard to schedule because she only sees clients a few days a week because of her RW responsibilities, which makes her even sexier to me. To each there own, maybe a woman with half her teeth is your thing and that's why you hang around ARCH.
Wish I was hot, at least I have the fat wallet lol Originally Posted by Austinfunandfit
And you can charm my panties off!!! 2 outta 3 works for me!!
And you can charm my panties off!!! 2 outta 3 works for me!! Originally Posted by Kitty Bunny Fuck
Yeah, but whut's a guy ta git fer 1 outta 3? 'R 0 fer 3?
Wow tell us how you really feel... if you think prostitution is so disgusting, why are you on this fucking website?

I don't shower to wash off the smell of an odorless emergency contraceptive (which I don't take) or shame. I shower because sex is sweaty and bathing feels nice. I've also showered after my real world job and I've heard of others doing this as well. I shower after a workout too- oten to rid myself of the shame that I couldn't push through one more rep or run one more mile.

How about you pay me $60 and I'll punch you in the dick? Originally Posted by lizshue81
LOVE IT!!