Odumbo Has At Least One Accomplishment

So basically, you've just reported the same thing you've posted all week, just without the bogus Dipshit of the Year graphic you doctored.

Nothing is different.

Nothing is new.

Nothing is original.

and I was SOOOOO hoping for a new day.
So basically, you've just reported the same thing you've posted all week, just without the bogus Dipshit of the Year graphic you doctored.

Nothing is different.

Nothing is new.

Nothing is original.

and I was SOOOOO hoping for a new day. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
so now you are claiming the poll was "doctored"? you are mentality incompetented

google Assup and you will have your answer
why don't you post the link to the original poll Muskogee?

Or are you as big a coward as Corpy?
[QUOTE=I B Hankering;1053354921]Again, your ASSumptions are obviously and ignorantly wrong, and your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorant, bigoted and lying Yankee jackass. [/QUOTE]
Post a review. Of a woman. If you have the money, IBHankertwat.

BTW, you are still a catcher, bitch-boy.
you are mentality incompetented Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Let me guess... Majored in SPILING!
Since this seems to be a popular thread, let's not let the OP get buried in lib-retard manure.

Bush’s ratings beat Obama’s
By Jennifer Rubin, P

On the same day [George W. Bush's approval margin improved], President Odumbo’s approval/disapproval margin was 47 to 44 percent. Yes, his three point margin is less than Bush’s and his approval is two points less than Bush’s. [Yes, Bush currently rates higher than Odumbo.]"

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...s-beat-obamas/

On the same day George W. Bush's approval margin improved, President Odumbo’s approval/disapproval margin was 47 to 44 percent. Yes, his three point margin is less than Bush’s and his approval is two points less than Bush’s. [Yes, Bush currently rates higher than Odumbo Originally Posted by I B Hankering
but who has a better 3 point shot?
Since this seems to be a popular thread, let's not let the OP get buried in lib-retard manure.

Bush’s ratings beat Obama’s
By Jennifer Rubin, P

On the same day [George W. Bush's approval margin improved], President Odumbo’s approval/disapproval margin was 47 to 44 percent. Yes, his three point margin is less than Bush’s and his approval is two points less than Bush’s. [Yes, Bush currently rates higher than Odumbo.]"

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...s-beat-obamas/

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
By any chance Corpy, do you remember HOW this thread got all fucked up?

I think we ALL know... Cut and paste tranny fucker.
but who has a better 3 point shot? Originally Posted by JCM800
1) front sight, 2) rear sights, 3) target = Bush. Odumbo is a lib-retard and afraid of them.

but who has a better 3 point shot? Originally Posted by JCM800
1) front sight, 2) rear sights, 3) target = Bush. Odumbo is a lib-retard and afraid of them. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
incorrect ....the answer will always be Craig Hodges

incorrect ....the answer will always be Craig Hodges

Originally Posted by JCM800
LMAO!

And Craig Hodges never "Shot the Shit!"