Hygiene issues is a no go. Stinky pussy reviews- THN, BP Roxi and Suicide Girl

That's a mouthful.
Yes Hobbysnob, stinky pussy isn't cool. I bet no one disagrees with that.

Sooooooo...... In the future if you gotta name names to inform others in coed, how about posting up-to-date offenders rather than years old offenders who haven't had a negative review in a while.

Up to date info is useful. Stale news is not worth much and makes the author look like there is an agenda.

(There certainly are a few recent NO reviews you could have selected instead)
Hi Stink Wr are having fun on your expense. Summer in July means even more stink in the pink. Keep up the good work. You are doing just fine. Pilli Originally Posted by Pillikari
What expense would that be? You jokers are collectively WAYYYYYYY more invested in this than I am. If you think you're having fun now, come on up to my seats where you get to watch a few desperate dumbasses chase around old stincky pussy all week. Fucking priceless.
What expense would that be? You jokers are collectively WAYYYYYYY more invested in this than I am. If you think you're having fun now, come on up to my seats where you get to watch a few desperate dumbasses chase around old stincky pussy all week. Fucking priceless. Originally Posted by THN
Don't have to chase me. Gilf's can't run very fast.
What expense would that be? You jokers are collectively WAYYYYYYY more invested in this than I am. If you think you're having fun now, come on up to my seats where you get to watch a few desperate dumbasses chase around old stincky pussy all week. Fucking priceless. Originally Posted by THN
Hey Stinky. How's biz ??? Fucking Priceless
In other news, President Clinton busted for fingering Monica with his cigar.
Fucking Priceless Originally Posted by Pillikari

Don't have to chase me. Gilf's can't run very fast. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
Wait. I skipped about most of the pages hitting the comedy highlights and watching THN play the room like an old George Carlin routine at a Midwestern bumfuck college fieldhouse. Did somebody add Kitty to the stancky pussy list or was that just the guy who had the farting cat?

Please stay on topic.

Are pussies with snail trails stancky pussies or are stancky pussies only occasional snail trail pussies? This is important for people with expensive sheets and tile floors. And merely serves to expand the topic. I thinck.
Hey Stinky. How's biz ??? Fucking Priceless Originally Posted by Pillikari
Idk loucabratzi. Ask the girls I've referred all my inquiries to because I don't have time to take appts.

You really are fucking stupid. No pity.
Wait. I skipped about most of the pages hitting the comedy highlights and watching THN play the room like an old George Carlin routine at a Midwestern bumfuck college fieldhouse. Did somebody add Kitty to the stancky pussy list or was that just the guy who had the farting cat?

Please stay on topic.

Are pussies with snail trails stancky pussies or are stancky pussies only occasional snail trail pussies? This is important for people with expensive sheets and tile floors. And merely serves to expand the topic. I thinck. Originally Posted by phildo
I always leave a snail trail.

Like always.
In other news, President Clinton busted for fingering Monica with his cigar. Originally Posted by Boltfan
She wishes she had my pussy stanck. Hillary would still be crying in her coleminer's shed.
No. Nobody added Kitty to the stincky pussy list. I can relate though because haters love to say plenty of other irrelevant things about me too... like that I am a 60+yr old Gilf. THN doesn't have a stincky pussy nor am I a Gilf but it does hurt to be called these things and this is my way of coping with it. Would you rather I start a bunch of drama? That's my old way of dealing with crap.

So, please don't tell me to stay on topic. That's a mod's job and a mod hasn't told me anything I need to do yet. Nor have I been pointed in over 4 yrs. Thank you.
  • motor
  • 05-27-2016, 09:31 PM
No. Nobody added Kitty to the stincky pussy list. I can relate though because haters love to say plenty of other irrelevant things about me too... like that I am a 60+yr old Gilf. THN doesn't have a stincky pussy nor am I a Gilf but it does hurt to be called these things and this is my way of coping with it. Would you rather I start a bunch of drama? That's my old way of dealing with crap.

So, please don't tell me to stay on topic. That's a mod's job and a mod hasn't told me anything I need to do yet. Nor have I been pointed in over 4 yrs. Thank you. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
give it a rest kitty, you aren't funny
[QUOTE=motor;1058202639]give it a rest kitty, you aren't funky[/QUOTE]
one small change and you would have still been on topic
Kitty at least fake a stinky pussy to stay on topic, I hear blue cheese or old fish is a good substitute.
Remember this is a stinky pussy thread, and we could thank the OP for that, but he has left the building.

Stay on topic, topic is stinky pussy.
[QUOTE=Namssa;1058202972]
give it a rest kitty, you aren't funky[/QUOTE]
one small change and you would have still been on topic
Kitty at least fake a stinky pussy to stay on topic, I hear blue cheese or old fish is a good substitute.
Remember this is a stinky pussy thread, and we could thank the OP for that, but he has left the building.

Stay on topic, topic is stinky pussy. Originally Posted by motor

I have that same test kit.....it always reads the same way..................