Trump's red line

• WTF
  • 08-11-2017, 10:33 AM

If you disagree with this, give me the reason why. Is there anything that anybody is willing to do different than they have for the past 50 years to keep this North Korean Thugocracy from doing exactly what they have been doing?

That is, aside from making North Korea uninhabitable. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Just wtf do you suggest? You act as if there is the magical solution that only Trump has knowledge of.

Do you want to get in a proxy war with China?

That's better than your proclivity of having the hots for HIM!

Here's her message to you!

Originally Posted by LexusLover

Remove your head, move on. Boring as usual.
Originally Posted by bamscram
I can't believe you would out WTF!

Does a grown woman with hair on her pussy scare you also?
I can't believe you would out WTF!

Does a grown woman with hair on her pussy scare you also? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Just wtf do you suggest? You act as if there is the magical solution that only Trump has knowledge of.

Do you want to get in a proxy war with China?

. Originally Posted by WTF
At this point the only solution we have is making North Korea uninhabitabl.

The only other option is settling for business as usual. In the mean time, North Korea will progress to having Thermonuclear Devices and the means to deliver them.

If the World is ok with that, fine. Live with the consequences.

Sanctions don't work. Threats don't work. If they did, we would not be where we are today.
Fast forward...Now we are backing both Japan and South Korea vs what is essentially China. My how times have changed , or have they?

Trump draws a red line in the sand and NK basically pisses on it.

Trump has now redrawn the red line in the sand back to where it originally was.....basically if you attack us...we will bomb the fuck out of you.

So this is much ado about nothing. Trump trying to get his poll numbers up.

There will be behind the scenes deals to make all parties look strong in their respective countries.

Trump is playing his base.
Originally Posted by WTF
The DMZ in Korea is still exactly where it was drawn in the 1950s.

Now you sound like Austin's famous. Cry me a river Daisy.

LBJ is Spanish for . . . .
D. Miller
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
You have an active imagination whereas you were caught red handed trying to use a congenital liar, Noam Chomsky, to back up your lame POV.
  • WTF
  • 08-11-2017, 11:59 AM

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Yes...but I was speaking to the fact that pre WWII , Japan and China were at each others throats and we backed China....fast forward to now and all we've done is switch sides. China does not want a pro USA unified Korea.

You posted this:
FDR threatened Japan with sanctions if it expanded its imperialistic conquest. Japan invaded north Indochina. FDR retaliated, as promised, and imposed an embargo on fuel oil used to produce high grade aviation fuel. Japan rationalized that it only had enough fuel oil to support another 18 months, or so, of Japanese militaristic expansionism in East Asia, and therefore determined that it needed attack the U.S. so it could carry on its against the Dutch East Indies -- a source of fuel oil that would allow Japan to continue its conquest of its ultimate objective: a "Greater East Asia Co-Prosperity Sphere."
I have a suggestion ...

... those in the forum who want to carry on with the do-nothing policies of the past several decades ... go sit on the "bench" .... and remain silent.

California doesn't want to be part of the United States anyway and apparently a lot of folks want to "split up" the Federal Appellate Court out there ... so let NK missile strike the shit out of it ... that will sterilize the place, glass it over, and the rest of us don't have to worry about "carrying their asses" any more with our hard earned tax dollars!

Now how many of you all want to "Head West"?
For BumScramble ...

Sure the trim little landing strip doesn't annoy you? Also, is her armpit hair sufficiently shaved?*

*You do know that "grown" girls have hair under their arms don't you?
Yes...but I was speaking to the fact that pre WWII , Japan and China were at each others throats and we backed China....fast forward to now and all we've done is switch sides. China does not want a pro USA unified Korea.

You posted this:
[/SIZE] Originally Posted by WTF
And the Japanese occupied Korea in 1910 and made it public policy that Japanese soldiers could draft Korean men into press-gangs for menial labor and rape Korean women at will, and some Koreans I met while stationed there still hate the Japanese for those long years of Japanese occupation and are chagrined by the fact they are required to take Japanese in high school. Some things have changed, others have not.

Removing Kim Jong-un doesn't necessarily mean that the two Koreas would be unified let alone unified into a pro-American state.
Well, you have a great day BumScramble ....

"You just have to know Jesus!" So, I thought I would share him with you!
Come on Bambino don't get all but hurt cause you are a coward. Put up or shut up.
I know why you picked the handle you did. ( Silly little one) It suits you. How am I a fraud? Is that anyway to talk to a taxpayer that supports you? Why don't you get a job and get off the government tit. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Of course you have nothing to say. You've been exposed as a liar and a stupid fuck. BTW, speaking of stupid handles, WTF does MT Pockets stand for? The Bambino is still a national Icon. No go suck some some cocks you liberal faggot.
  • WTF
  • 08-11-2017, 12:54 PM

Removing Kim Jong-un doesn't necessarily mean that the two Koreas would be unified let alone unified into a pro-American state.
No it most certainly does not because China has made it abundantly that is not going to happen.

Trump over promised on China just like he did on Mexico paying for a wall.

Let's recap.

Trump bluster about China currency manipulation on campaign trail.

China gets NK to rattle their saber.

Trump can play tough guy to NK and makes a deal.

Trump can say that he has to be nice to China because of their help on NK.

China gets Trump to STFU about currency manipulation.

All Trump supporters cheer the great Trump for pouring Lysol on a pile of shit.

Nothing has changed.

All Trump is wanting is to get the news off Russia investigation and to fool his base into thinking he did a great deal on North Korea....Saved us from possible nuclear annihilation from North Korea.

We have had at least THREE two term President's in a row who FAILED to put on the BRAKES and stop North Korea.

Two Dems and One Rep with Mixed Congresses ALL ALONG!

Just like Kerry said (he was on the "foreign" committee) ... talked and did nothing ... and WE got 911!

Who hasn't seen the motor oil commercial ...

.. pay now or pay later, but you're gonna pay! It's cheaper for us to pay NOW ... IT WAS EVEN CHEAPER 20 years ago! Originally Posted by LexusLover
And imo this is what congress is doing yet again. TRYING TO get trump to 'negotiate/make peace' so we can kick the can down the road YET A BLOODY again..

“China should also make clear that if North Korea launches missiles that threaten U.S. soil first and the U.S. retaliates, China will stay neutral,” it added. “If the U.S. and South Korea carry out strikes and try to overthrow the North Korean regime and change the political pattern of the Korean Peninsula, China will prevent them from doing so.” Originally Posted by WTF

I saw that all this afternoon. BUT i will believe it when i see it..

Just wtf do you suggest? . Originally Posted by WTF
And pray tell WTF, what YOUR solution is? Capitulate to these thugs yet again, kick the can down the road so in 5 years we have to capituate and bribe them yet again??

You have an active imagination whereas you were caught red handed trying to use a congenital liar, Noam Chomsky, to back up your lame POV.
You're just upset it only took me reading only a couple of your posts in this thread to figure you for a typical Reaganite.

The thin red line is moving.