Obama buying a $15 million home!!!

Cheap insults and laughable lies about your education. Is that all you have to offer, Luke the Loser?

Keep dreaming of that Ivy pussy you'll never have! Those girls have beauty and brains and exciting careers - while you stay home all day and masturbate to reruns of the Rifleman. Originally Posted by lustylad
Jeez. What level of immaturity do you have to even post this childish rant? Calm down old man.

Technically, I only masturbate to the Rifleman on Saturday mornings but AMC has been pretty inconsistent about airing the show so I can't even keep a consistent masturbation schedule now. It's very frustrating to me.
Technically, I only masturbate to the Rifleman on Saturday mornings but AMC has been pretty inconsistent about airing the show so I can't even keep a schedule now. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Self-deprecation is a good look for you.

Much better than the pathologically insecure "I have 3 (imaginary) Ivy degrees" look!

If you ever have a mature thought it will be the first.
Self-deprecation is a good look for you.

Much better than the pathologically insecure "I have 3 (imaginary) Ivy degrees" look!

If you ever have a mature thought it will be the first. Originally Posted by lustylad
Nanny nanny boo boo haha
Nanny nanny boo boo haha Originally Posted by themystic
Jeez. What level of immaturity do you have to even post this childish rant? Calm down old man.
Jeez. What level of immaturity do you have to even post this childish rant? Calm down old man. Originally Posted by lustylad
I may have to trademark that statement. I don't need an old man who is a clueless 7th grader stealing it from me.

Technically, I only masturbate to the Rifleman on Saturday mornings but AMC has been pretty inconsistent about airing the show so I can't even keep a consistent masturbation schedule now. It's very frustrating to me. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
The Rifleman is on Saturday mornings?

I was busy jerking off to Fox News...

I may have to trademark that statement. I don't need an old man who is a clueless 7th grader stealing it from me. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

Jeez. What level of immaturity do you have to even post this childish rant? Calm down old man. Originally Posted by lustylad
Since Lucey got bitchslapped here, he went back to his secret hiding place to vent his stupidity. He has major issues. Oh, he brought his new friend. He must have carried him there like a bowling ball. Two fingers and a thumb.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You have to change that shit up my friend. Don't just jerk off to one thing. Switch that shit up on Saturday mornings
I'm feeling really depressed. My degrees (including a law degree) are from UT-Austin. Of course, my self-esteem would be at healthier levels if I'd been able to hit get my parents (of 5 kids; there was a baby boom going on) to spring for an Ivy education. But at least our guys kicked some fucking ass on the football field back in the day!

Regarding the OP's topic, what's wrong with seeing an ambitious couple achieve success? As I recall, Barack and Michelle weren't doing so well financially a decade ago and were virtually compelled to move into a public housing facility, where they remained for eight years.
I'm feeling really depressed. My degrees (including a law degree) are from UT-Austin. Of course, my self-esteem would be at healthier levels if I'd been able to hit get my parents (of 5 kids; there was a baby boom going on) to spring for an Ivy education. But at least our guys kicked some fucking ass on the football field back in the day!

Regarding the OP's topic, what's wrong with seeing an ambitious couple achieve success? As I recall, Barack and Michelle weren't doing so well financially a decade ago and were virtually compelled to move into a public housing facility, where they remained for eight years. Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
That’s not the point. Don’t liberals continually bash the evil rich? Maybe Michelle is finally proud of this country that makes it possible for anyone to get rich. Did Obama “build” his wealth? He doesn’t think anybody else did. But government certainly helped the Obama’s attain wealth. Just like many others.
That’s not the point. Don’t liberals continually bash the evil rich? Maybe Michelle is finally proud of this country that makes it possible for anyone to get rich. Did Obama “build” his wealth? He doesn’t think anybody else did. But government certainly helped the Obama’s attain wealth. Just like many others. Originally Posted by bambino

Wasn't really trying to make a point; just was trying to be flip or facetious. LOL

Seemed appropriate when mentioning Barack "you didn't build that" Obama!
That’s not the point. Don’t liberals continually bash the evil rich? Maybe Michelle is finally proud of this country that makes it possible for anyone to get rich. Did Obama “build” his wealth? He doesn’t think anybody else did. But government certainly helped the Obama’s attain wealth. Just like many others. Originally Posted by bambino
Quite a stereotype. The 3 wealthiest people in this country (Bezos, Gates, and Buffet) own more wealth than the bottom half of the American people. I say great for them. I may be slightly on the Liberal side politically but I am most certainly a capitalist.
I'm feeling really depressed. My degrees (including a law degree) are from UT-Austin. Of course, my self-esteem would be at healthier levels if I'd been able to hit get my parents (of 5 kids; there was a baby boom going on) to spring for an Ivy education. But at least our guys kicked some fucking ass on the football field back in the day! Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
Hook 'em horns!

Yet Luke claims he has 3 (count 'em - 3!) Ivy League degrees although he can't recall where or in what field(s) he earned them. And he doesn't know a fucking thing about Ivy football.

Evidently he's the one with serious self-esteem issues. On the internet you can pretend to be what you never could be in real life.