Selling murdered baby parts for profit and other connected things

If he were to.... imagine those straws as the dicks he grabs down at Talleywackers, he'd be doing a lot better in the comprehension department !! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua

I hear WTFagboy has all the Houston-area franchises for Tallywackers zipped up and looking firm. The swishy grapevine says he will soon unzip his big plans to expand/engorge his gay empire utilizing his experience as a fluffboy for the local homebuilding industry.

As an fyi - he just finished work on Houston's premier gay bathhouse:

• WTF
  • 07-23-2015, 05:24 PM
Did you even read this? I'm sure you did, you just didn't understand it. Moron. RTM me, but you're a fool. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I understand it...but keep on showing your gay ass. JD appreciates it
Actually, WTF, JDrunk has asked for pictures of at lead to one other member's JUNK! I think he likes the low hanging fruit...
  • WTF
  • 07-24-2015, 08:01 AM
I hear WTFagboy has all the Houston-area franchises for Tallywackers zipped up and looking firm. The swishy grapevine says he will soon unzip his big plans to expand/engorge his gay empire utilizing his experience as a fluffboy for the local homebuilding industry.

Originally Posted by lustylad
I've always gotten my fair share of tang but when I lived there, every day was Pussyfest 101.

As to all lustyladyboy's homo home talk...that boy has been projecting that same shit since they kicked him out of Pissburg for continually having to pump his stomach of cum.

Only bested by the liberal delusion that conservatives are "delusional"!

I guess I missed the post of his in which he stated:

..."women are getting pregnant so they harvest the baby for parts" ...

Rather than waste my time perusing the dreams of others ... can you provide a link to his statement. Well, I know you know how .... my question was not "artfully" formed ... I should ask .. "Will You?" Originally Posted by LexusLover
Unlike those that take things out of context one minute and get all "Pho" literate the next. I paraphrased what he was contending.

Banana Sling made a rather stupid posting but considering who we're talking about, if the mother's (that is what they are) find out that someone made some profit off them, wouldn't they want their cut? How about a class action law suit to recover some money from PP? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
So tell me, has any of the mothers "found out" How about you show me where they have made profit. Both videos have been proven to be wrong so lets see your evidence
Banana Sling made a rather stupid posting but considering who we're talking about, if the mother's (that is what they are) find out that someone made some profit off them, wouldn't they want their cut? How about a class action law suit to recover some money from PP? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
OMG judy, the woman and the Dr both have to sign a release form for the procedure to take place, and the material to be donated. PP provides a safe place for the abortion to take place, counselling, a sterile environment, a Dr. For that they receive $30.-$100. for S&H ,yep they are really raking in the money. This has been used for the R&D of the polio and rubella vaccines. Currently working on MS, and Alzheimer Vaccine.
This has been used for the R&D of the polio and rubella vaccines. Currently working on MS, and Alzheimer Vaccine. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

So what you're saying is that anyone who objects to crushing 8-month fetuses in the womb (i.e., 84% of Americans according to polls) is standing in the way of the advancement of medical science.

Thank you, Dr. Mengele!

And here again, you seem to have the inside track on the gay goings on. Coincidence? Doubtful. I bet you have premier knowledge of all the best bathhouse establishments, just look at your reviews. They're all Thai ladyboys
So what you're saying is that anyone who objects to crushing 8-month fetuses in the womb (i.e., 84% of Americans according to polls) is standing in the way of the advancement of medical science.

Thank you, Dr. Mengele!

Where does it say they are doing that?

Thank you, Dr. Mengele!

Did he say that? Or are you putting things in people's mouths again? I thought you stopped doing that? Tsk Tsk.
[QUOTE=lustylad;1056985011]So what you're saying is that anyone who objects to crushing 8-month fetuses in the womb (i.e., 84% of Americans according to polls) is standing in the way of the advancement of medical science.

Thank you, Dr. Mengele!

[/QUOTE

Spoken like the idiot you are. Please provide a link to where I said that, moron.
  • WTF
  • 07-24-2015, 12:24 PM
. I bet you have premier knowledge of all the best bathhouse establishments, just look at your reviews. They're all Thai ladyboys Originally Posted by WombRaider
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1262440

He is a big tipper, if you consider 25 bucks a big tip!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1262440

He is a big tipper, if you consider 25 bucks a big tip!

Originally Posted by WTF
Shit, for $25 he can go to East Liberty and get one of dem girls to suck his little jalapeno for that. Down on Brownsville Rd, he might get around the world.
He is a big tipper, if you consider 25 bucks a big tip! Originally Posted by WTF
Let's see... you've been here 5-1/2 years and have almost 21,000 posts - so where are all your fucking reviews? On a gay hookup site somewhere? Or do you have another eccie handle as a tranny provider? Do you offer discounts if your customers post reviews here? What's your eccie provider handle? Help us out and post the links to all those reviews!

Oh wait, we already had this conversation, didn't we fagboy?

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=908008

As for tipping, when is the last time you gave anyone a tip, let alone a 63% one? Having your gay libtard buddies assup and woomby and shammy take turns polishing your knob doesn't count as "tipping"!

Shit, for $25 he can go to East Liberty and get one of dem girls.... Originally Posted by WombRaider
So the self-proclaimed retired internet mogul can no longer afford old, fat $150 backpage hookers and he is now doing his homework on where to go for $25 cardates?

Sounds like ex-CEO was spot-on about you, sewer rat!

Retired early and wealthy, are you?. Riiiiiight! If that's the case, then I'm a Forbes 400 member. How many people do think are going to believe you? Dunno, but I'm guessing it's about the same number as believe that the dozens-of-times-per-day poster who used the handle "UnderConstruction" isn't you. Yet you continually deny that, obviously indicating that you're an inveterate liar. Your cred is right down there with that of your Gruber-assisted #1 political hero.

For those who want to check out something that's even more ridiculous, just click on the "review" linked below this clown's bloated post count: An unattractive, overweight, $150/hr. Backpage hooker. Yes, just the sort of choice typically made by a successful guy! Originally Posted by Ex-CEO