Foxy, Scarlett, Tiara, and Vicky

Good advice. Otherwise, there could be a squabble over the “video collection” and her paying all the bills. Originally Posted by FunMonday
Prenup signed and she said "yes".

She is going to retire at the end of 2020. We are going to move to Korea and get a baby pumped out of her clown factory, and then move back to the USA.u nk:
Once again my most sincere congratulations.

I would also like to apologize. At first I thought you were a troll. Then I thought you were trying to be a pimp. But now I realize you are a family man.
What's going on in here? Is this UB40 guy actually getting married to an amp hoe?
What's going on in here? Is this UB40 guy actually getting married to an amp hoe? Originally Posted by Copasetic
Yes. And Aoi is going to be pissed off.....
I am going to be taking one of his favorite ladies away at the end of the year... And Aoi is going to be on video (and has been on video) and he didn't know it... but he does now...

YES! not No....

pssst I am Nixxer Penis 4 U, from now on do not call me UB40

:cla pping: :bl ush-anim-cl::gr in:
Yes. And Aoi is going to be pissed off.....
I am going to be taking one of his favorite ladies away at the end of the year... And Aoi is going to be on video (and has been on video) and he didn't know it... but he does now...

YES! not No....

pssst I am Nigger Penis 4 U, from now on do not call me UB40

:cla pping: :bl ush-anim-cl::gr in: Originally Posted by U4SinepReggin
Which one? Whoever she is it seems like she's picked a real winner.

Red red wine... Goes to my head~
I am a fat Asian that is about to ask a FAMOUS AMP WORKER for her hand in marriage.. Originally Posted by U4SinepReggin
At 10:05 pm earlier this evening he says, “that he is a fat Asian that is ABOUT TO ASK a Famous AMP Worker....”.

Apparently she said yes and they already drafted a prenup . Not just an AMP hoe but a Famous one!!!
At 10:05 pm earlier this evening he says, “that he is a fat Asian that is ABOUT TO ASK a Famous AMP Worker....”.

Apparently she said yes and they already drafted a prenup . Not just an AMP hoe but a Famous one!!! Originally Posted by FunMonday
Hey Gershwin...
I already had the prenup drafted. Tonight was the night. So yes, I was about to ask her. Should we have done a cam show?
I was so excited. I did it man! I paid for it! SHE REALLY LIKES ME! She loves my "Nixxer Penis" it is bigly huge and so is my bank account!
Which one? Whoever she is it seems like she's picked a real winner.

Red red wine... Goes to my head~ Originally Posted by Copasetic
Hey!
Why did you swap the "xx" for "gg" in my quote?

I am a winner YES! (not NO as Aoi would always say...)
Me and the Rabbit are going to make one happy couple.
:c lap::c lap:
Hey!
Why did you swap the "xx" for "gg" in my quote?

I am a winner YES! (not NO as Aoi would always say...)
Me and the Rabbit are going to make one happy couple.
:c lap::c lap: Originally Posted by U4SinepReggin
Because I quoted you before you edited it.
I don't need to chase any. haven't seen one yet who could run more than a half mile per hour. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Chung Tran
I am getting married! She said YES!
Because I quoted you before you edited it. Originally Posted by Copasetic
You did it on purpose! Attention Moderators....
Chung Tran
I am getting married! She said YES! Originally Posted by U4SinepReggin
Sounds like true love. I'm sure it will last.
Going bare in the lady you love is so sweet.
Because I quoted you before you edited it. Originally Posted by Copasetic
Sounds like true love. I'm sure it will last. Originally Posted by Copasetic
Forever and ever.
I have to go now. She is calling me to make sweet love to her again.. She is the backdoor queen....