Facesitting

Damn, I could have had a triple instead of a double....maybe next time... Originally Posted by cumalot
That will be one hot review. Originally Posted by The Slut
LOL It was a BLAST!! Next time we will have to have a video going to record all the hotness........MAN oh MAN, Ass, Tits, Pussy,and Cock.....YUM YUM!!! Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
That is one hell of a typo there dude...least I hope it's a typo. Awesome review though, just makes me want to meet these sexy ass ladies even more... Originally Posted by BuriedFace
Review is posted: (http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=403598) and yes, it was one HOTTT session. See pics of Ms. Athena in action, Facesitting, Dallas DATY, etc. HOTTTxxxx

Review is posted: (http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=403598) and yes, it was one HOTTT session. See pics of Ms. Athena in action, Facesitting, Dallas DATY, etc. HOTTTxxxx

Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Pic's aren't showing but the imagination is taking over...nice review...glad you made it out ok...
Pic's aren't showing but the imagination is taking over...nice review...glad you made it out ok... Originally Posted by cumalot
The pics were removed. Don't know what rule violation was caused or if they weren't able to view them. I guess the Q then. There were not face shots. If able, I will re-post them. HOTTTxxxx. The ladies are requesting the pics. So, I am sending them the pics.

If I can re-post, get ready!
Hot Pics and a VERY HOT time!! Mijo you did a GREAT job of handling ALL 3 of us HOT ASS women, not men many could have walked out of that room at the end of our play time......And you were kissing us bye and already planning round 2...WooHoo!!!
Pm the pics. Always like to see pics of hot women.
Lots of fun...and sometimes a good alternative if regular DATY doesn't give her the "O". Switch to her on top of your face, and most times, it will bring her to the promised land. True face sitting, however....i.e., applying the full weight of the woman on one's face, I also enjoy, but in short intervals....it can be heavier than you think...even with the spinners.
Grind that sweet puss all over me.
Oh sugar I would love to, my pussy juices dripping down your face, then when I kiss you I can taste just how sweet i am.............YUM YUM
Sounds like you had an incredible time. It is unfortunate that the pictures had to be taken down. I know the site has certain rules and for good reasons but you would think there would be some place to share photos.
I agree and it was just girls having a lil playtime..................nake d playtime that is......YUM
It was awesome fun!!!!!!
Damn man I am missing out on all the fun...why oh why must Houston be...oh I dunno, bout a mile away or so? I know for sure I need a Mistress or two to teach me a lesson in a few...oh wait a minute...I forgot...*corner time*
Buried!! Did you sneak out of the corner again to smell Dallas's panties?? Get your ass back there you bad boy you..................Just you wait till I get my hands on you......YUM
I just recently saw Versace. I wore her ass as a hat and loved every minute of it. That was the first time for me. There's something about her looking down upon me. I will be waiting in great anticipation for her return to SA.
http://eccie.net/images/providers/04...87c4ecc1b1.jpg
Hot Pics and a VERY HOT time!! Mijo you did a GREAT job of handling ALL 3 of us HOT ASS women, not men many could have walked out of that room at the end of our play time......And you were kissing us bye and already planning round 2...WooHoo!!! Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
It was awesome fun!!!!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
That was some fun, fun, fun! Too bad the pics won't post. What an 'event', !!!