Definition Of A.....

I'm too tired to go back and look at whether the most important point of all was accurately made.

Dorthy, when guys say "a bit of a mommy tummy" they generally don't mean it as an insult. They mean that you are, as you say a little soft and cuddly in the mid region.

There. Back on top...like MAGIC!!!

(is magic creepy?)
Dude, when multiple people who are generally kind on the board are telling you that your behavior is creepy and you have to ask for examples then you are beyond help. You can go back to boiling that rabbit. Originally Posted by BFCjosh
^ lol. Ok?
Dorthy, Sorry for turning your thread to creepy. What was this about again? Originally Posted by Sjc21108

Ask and ye shall receive.

Ask and ye shall receive. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum

SO I REST MY CASE I DONT HAVE A MOMMY TUMMY
RaWr...... I work hard to but never in the gym and I'm ok with that.... Ijs

Texasgator I Wub You Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Let's get this thread back on track, bitches. It's about me.....well, Boardman 1st....then me
Tall chicks suck the best dick. Their jawbone structure is bigger and their mouths open wider which allows them to eat the whole dick, unlike some little petite chicks who can only take in a few inches.

Yea I know I'm off topic. Just mentioning this because dorothy said she's 5'10.
I'm also tall.
Tall chicks suck the best dick. Their jawbone structure is bigger and their mouths open wider which allows them to eat the whole dick, unlike some little petite chicks who can only take in a few inches.

Yea I know I'm off topic. Just mentioning this because dorothy said she's 5'10. Originally Posted by coolaid

That's a fact because I'm known for my awesome blow job skills head like Einstein her head is the greatest.... That's one skill I'm lucky to have
That's a fact because I'm known for my awesome blow job skills head like Einstein her head is the greatest.... That's one skill I'm lucky to have Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
I've seen those skills in person. That shit is amazing...

Yea I know I'm off topic. Just mentioning this because dorothy said she's 5'10. Originally Posted by coolaid
I'm also tall. Originally Posted by LilMynx69
So, whose dick is LilMynx offering to suck?
I've seen those skills in person. That shit is amazing... Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Your amazing to we need to do doubles again... I miss you
That's funny because I'm petite and short and I can swallow, pretty much let's just say I have no gag reflex! Lol
SO I REST MY CASE I DONT HAVE A MOMMY TUMMY Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe

No, you don't. I read almost this whole yesterday while I was waiting at the doctor's office. You don't have a mommy tummy and you're not fat. Personally, I think you have a beautiful body and are quite lovely. I also think you have a warm wit and market yourself well.

Someone said you should get new pictures. I think you should get some professional ones taken and a website. I also I think you should raise your rates and just grandfather the clients you like at your current rate, because like I said, you're a hot, fun and intelligent lady.

You can’t make yourself rich one hour at a time even at $200 an hour. But you sure can one or two clients at a time with your hourly clients paying your bills. Just a thought.
I have done quite well making less than $100.00/hr