$4 Gas

a few stations near me are $3.99.9 a gallon now
Basement dummy won't let us fire up our oil industry. Still buying Russian oil, how dumb can you be.
Now that gas is almost unnafordable.....

Biden urges return to office

This guys ability to get things EXACTLY wrong is uncanny....
Are there idiots who are not in denial that still believe that Dementia Joe's debt to the moronic left wing communist segment of the American electorate is not the direct cause of this fiasco.
Are there idiots who are not in denial that still believe that Dementia Joe's debt to the moronic left wing communist segment of the American electorate is not the direct cause of this fiasco. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
They're not in denial. They know it's Biden's fault. They'll overlook it rather than criticize him.
As an oil exporter the price of high oil means we are making money in America hand over fist, just like you on the right want. High profits, low wages, and the few on the top getting even wealthier.

I don’t understand your complaints
As an oil exporter the price of high oil means we are making money in America hand over fist, just like you on the right want. High profits, low wages, and the few on the top getting even wealthier.

I don’t understand your complaints Originally Posted by bf0082
There are a litany of things you evidently do not understand.

Enjoy buying a half a million bbl of petroleum products a day from Russia while the idiots in the democrat party pretend that they think Putin is the 21st century version of Adolf Hitler and simultaneously financing his imperialism.

Left wing shitheels have been doing everything they can to destroy America's oil independence, congratulations your mentally retarded president and his friends have temporarily pulled it off.

Bitter American housewives who fucked their own lives up love this shit, evidently some "men" think the same way and are equally delusional.

Probably take a decade or two to undo the damage, most of you will be long dead at that point.

I'll be laughing my way to the bank as per usual, guess you can take heart in that. I definitely will.

Hopefully no nuclear incidents or white slavery in the meantime.

You can not understand that as well, if you're not already dead yet.

before 2021 US was exporting oil
2021 and 2022 so far is importing oil

Some like getting fucked in the ass
Some like getting fucked in the ass Originally Posted by Capt. Hooker
good thing we can't read his ROS's ????
We can’t continue fracking until oil is profitable, then we can continue to be a net exporter

If we are buying it then it’s cheaper to buy it then drill it, businesses love profits and will open and do business when it is profitable.

You are all asking for government regulations and controlled markets, that’s not what the values of the right are, along with monogamy, a right to bear arms, government control on womens rights, supporting laws to outlaw gambling and prostitution.

I don’t see many of you guys having any of the values of the right, just like to complain and absolutely loved the last rockstar dictator we had in office.

I’ll never understand the conservative disease

Oil from Russia

It’s really just a drop in the bucket barrel. In December 2021, total US crude oil and refined product imports averaged a bit over 8.5 million bbl/d, only about 400,000 bbl/d came from Russia.

It’s totally apparent hunter biden is in control of this and I’m so ashamed our country is using so much Russian oil ��

500,000 bpd is like half what we use in the United States
We can’t continue fracking until oil is profitable, then we can continue to be a net exporter

If we are buying it then it’s cheaper to buy it then drill it, businesses love profits and will open and do business when it is profitable.

You are all asking for government regulations and controlled markets, that’s not what the values of the right are, along with monogamy, a right to bear arms, government control on womens rights, supporting laws to outlaw gambling and prostitution.

I don’t see many of you guys having any of the values of the right, just like to complain and absolutely loved the last rockstar dictator we had in office.

I’ll never understand the conservative disease

Oil from Russia

It’s really just a drop in the bucket barrel. In December 2021, total US crude oil and refined product imports averaged a bit over 8.5 million bbl/d, only about 400,000 bbl/d came from Russia.

It’s totally apparent hunter biden is in control of this and I’m so ashamed our country is using so much Russian oil ��

500,000 bpd is like half what we use in the United States Originally Posted by bf0082
Women's rights? Which rights do men have that women don't? I'm talking about biological women, not men pretending to be women.
I would like the injured liberals to just once show me on the doll where SUPERTRUMP'S words touched them specifically.