the *OFFICIAL* welcome back TARA thread!

T, you are one hot looking woman from TOP to bottom!! There's absolutely no doubt about that! Total package! Originally Posted by zipster
Thanks Zipstet your a sweetie
Tara hope you are doing great. Your pics look great. Have a wonderful week. Hugs Taylor Originally Posted by Taylor Sims
Well hey you. Glad too see you are still around. Love the new name too.
Well hey you. Glad too see you are still around. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Wish we could say the same for you. Banned again? What was it this time?
Wow that was fast lol
Kinda like a Blow and Go
Wow that was fast lol Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar

Why am I not surprised?
Annnnndddddd Tara sends me a nasty text less then 10 mins later after I posted that...

LOL...lord have mercy.

I just had to block her. I'm very tired of her harassing me.
DAMN! It's too bad the Haters got you banned again. They hide behind their Avatars thinking they're anonymous, but with a little work they could be found out. Just saying. LMAO! Hope you are back real soon Sweetheart!
I think this last banning stemmed from this review: http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1329242

DAMN! It's too bad the Haters got you banned again. They hide behind their Avatars thinking they're anonymous, but with a little work they could be found out. Just saying. LMAO! Hope you are back real soon Sweetheart! Originally Posted by LickerLicense
Yes, that may be true, but if you post what you found out from your little work, the BANNED title may be under your nick as well.

As far as Tara herself goes, I have never met her, but I have spoke to her a few times on the phone and she seems sweet. Her reviews and the playing of the YMMV card at her whim have kept me from wanting to see he for a session, especially at her donation rate.
I'm not that kinda guy. I prefer to settle things Coram. I don't have to hide behind an Avatar just to disrespect someone to hurt their feelings and business. I'm known. If you don't like her, leave a review, or speak from personal experience in the men's area. I don't like a lot of providers on here, but I don't jump on every review they have to say something shitty, or poke at them. Don't ban her for standing up for herself. If she doesn't like what you say, it makes for interesting reading, as long as no personal bodily threats are made. Providers might like to have their own Review Thread for Johns. That would be a fun Column to peruse. ANYWAY, I hope TARA is back soon. She's a fun girl with marvelous new titties!
She got banned again shyt she just got her access back
DAMN! It's too bad the Haters got you banned again. They hide behind their Avatars thinking they're anonymous, but with a little work they could be found out. Just saying. LMAO! Hope you are back real soon Sweetheart! Originally Posted by LickerLicense

She was banned because of her own words and actions. Comments like yours are mind boggling
That's gotta be a record for getting banned so quickly after being reinstated!! Bless her heart, she just can't help herself!!
Originally Posted by FunInDFW
I love this!!!