Long day for Obama

BLA BLA BLA from IBIdiot. why not debate the topic rather than berate the debaters?

obviously you are incapable of civil conversation on any level or any topic.

Poor IBIdiot.
He is once all the prisoner are released back to the original countries they came from. Gitmo is getting like a Holiday Inn. Complimentary Breakfast and a free ride to the Airport. They'll probably even let them keep a towel or two. It's all part of Obama's apology tour gig. It's beginning to play out nicely for him.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
what is your solution, Jim? Hold these people indefinitely without charges in an undeclared war? close Gitmo? which way works for you today?
You're the only liar here, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and here's the evidence proving it:

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I will give you one thing In Bred you can get your ass handed too you, your lies exposed, and you keep your chin up and keep on lying. It is a ability that even puts Obama in the shade, He can't hold a candle to you.

However I have become ashamed of myself for picking on your dumb ass, so I am signing off on this, and the other threads where I have bitch slapped you daily.

This will give you a opportunity to post the last thread, claim victory and your nurse will pat your head and put up a gold star next to your name on the refrigerator .

later chimp dick
I will give you one thing In Bred you can get your ass handed too you, your lies exposed, and you keep your chin up and keep on lying. It is a ability that even puts Obama in the shade, He can't hold a candle to you.

However I have become ashamed of myself for picking on your dumb ass, so I am signing off on this, and the other threads where I have bitch slapped you daily.

This will give you a opportunity to post the last thread, claim victory and your nurse will pat your head and put up a gold star next to your name on the refrigerator .

later chimp dick
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Actually, Ekim the inbred Chimp, you conceded the argument when you started quoting the soldiers you initially dismissed as nonfactual and irrelevant.

BLA BLA BLA from IBIdiot. why not debate the topic rather than berate the debaters?

obviously you are incapable of civil conversation on any level or any topic.

Poor IBIdiot.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Is the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM debating the topic? NO!

Is the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM engaging in civil conversation? NO!

What does that make the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM? That makes the the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM a lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

"Hasa Diga, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM."
Actually, Ekim the inbred Chimp, you conceded the argument when you started quoting the soldiers you initially dismissed as nonfactual and irrelevant.

Is the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM debating the topic? NO!

Is the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM engaging in civil conversation? NO!

What does that make the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM? That makes the the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM a lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

"Hasa Diga, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM."
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
1) Where's the lie?

2) Do you have any idea how hard it is to address the topic of any thread you've hijacked?

3) Can you read through any thread you've hijacked and tell me what it's about by reading it after your first "Hasa Diga," "Chimp," "Ass-Hat" or "Twerp" you spew?

4) How is asking you to let the rest of us discuss the subject matter of the OP in ANY post you hijack hypocritical?

ANSWER THESE QUESTIONs IBHIJACKER, you gay Broadway show tune fruitcake!