Do you negotiate?

I travel a lot and negotiations are expected pretty much every place I've hobbied except here. In many places they will have and show little to no respect for you if you don't negotiate. It's not uncommon to agree to about 25-33 percent off the asking price and then have the best time ever afterwards.

But here in Dallas, I never negotiate. I have a range and I stick to it. I will clarify prices before I book if I see different rates in ads, reviews, showcases and/or on P411. That's pretty much it in the old nut sack.
I travel a lot and negotiations are expected pretty much every place I've hobbied except here. In many places they will have and show little to no respect for you if you don't negotiate. It's not uncommon to agree to about 25-33 percent off the asking price and then have the best time ever afterwards.

But here in Dallas, I never negotiate. I have a range and I stick to it. I will clarify prices before I book if I see different rates in ads, reviews, showcases and/or on P411. That's pretty much it in the old nut sack. Originally Posted by Adonis
Well said, and was my point exactly. 100% agreement.
So what if he says we all do it, if you don't it shouldn't be an issue. If a guy contacts you assuming you would let him negotiate... Simply, ignore, delete, block. Just because a man haggles, that shouldn't automatically make you feel like you are less of a person. If it does then maybe you should do something to build your self esteem. You claim to know your value.. but if a respectful PM asking for a discount makes you feel devalued... I suspect you may not.

I do not have this "negotiating thing going on". It rarely happens..RARELY..but when it does, I handle it in what ever way I choose and move on. Why is that so hard to understand?

Honey, how was anything I said a JAB to anyone? Once again.. if you don't like it when guys ask you for a discount then don't do it, say no. I don't care. I handle my business the way I see fit. If you had read what I said clearly, you would see that I said, it is all about the way the guys asks. If he is rude and disrespectful, then guess what? I politely tell him no and then I move on. I don't cry about it or get all up in arms about it. How is that confusing?

I am a complete advocate of the ladies here. We deserve to be treated like humans and to be respected. At the same time, we all have different ideas and ways that we handle our time here. My time in the hobby has been successful because I have always gone with what works best for me. Since guys trying to negotiate with me is a rare thing, it doesn't bother me as long as the guy is respectful. Something that you consider to be disrespectful may not be to me and vice versa.

Using my words is not the issue. Speaking for me is.

As I have said multiple times... If a guy is respectful, I don't feel devalued. If you do, that is on you. You can say no.. it is that easy.

I am just really confused as to what point you are trying to make and beginning to believe that you just like to "hear" yourself "talk."

Your prediction of how it would affect me is, unfortunately for you, not correct. Of course I do not like to be "haggled"...maybe you do not know the difference between haggling and a polite email. Please re-read my posts, because it is obvious that you really didn't read them.

I'm sorry if you do not understand or are confused with what I have had to say about the subject. I think I made myself pretty clear. I am not against anyone, I just don't go around trying to tell any other lady how to run her business. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Reese given the length of your post im going to assume you were in the process of writing it while I edited my original post. Adhere my warning and please keep whatever skirmishes off this thread...
I didn't see any warning directed at me, personally, and I believe my posts were all on topic, but your wish is my command.

But here in Dallas, I never negotiate. I have a range and I stick to it. I will clarify prices before I book if I see different rates in ads, reviews, showcases and/or on P411. That's pretty much it in the old nut sack. Originally Posted by Adonis
I'd appreciate you naming the places that you speak of. Because, in my travels around the USA that has not been the case. The only differences that I have come across are that in some different countries, like Australia, Hong Kong, Japan some providers charge a base price for time and then by menu activities.
I didn't see any warning directed at me, personally, and I believe my posts were all on topic, but your wish is my command. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Reese, mention the op's topic in each post, it makes mojo feel like he's doing his job, we don't want this place turning into somewhere people can express themselves, defend themselves.....while straying from the topic.......we can't become like Houston!, where you can say what you want....its way more restricted here in DFW...............
Excuse me , do y'all know where I can get some Bbfs service around ?