Boxing Fans....a thread for us..

True that.. it's embarrassing!
Keith Thurman vs Shawn Porter tonight.
Good fight Thurman was the better boxer.
Justin DeLoach just hung another "L" on an undefeated fighter...he's going to be a star...
Can anyone tell me how to place bets? Ins And outs of it? Pm please
September 10th Kell Brook lets his nuts hang down to the floor as he challenges the most feared man in the sport of boxing GGG Gennady Golovkin!!!!

I'm gonna have to stock up on a prescription of Ambien because I'm not gonna be able to sleep until after fight night...I'm gonna be bouncing off the walls with a rock hard dick thinking about this fight!!!

IT'S GOIN DOWN BABY BROTHAAAAAAA!!!!!!
I'm always looking forward to watching GGG destroy people.
This isn't even fair. Still going to watch it anyways just because I enjoy a good beating.
Trash IMO kell brook walks around at 140 or less GGG walks around 16o 20lbs are a huge difference, I guess like guy said lets his nuts hang might hanging off the side of the ring
Trash IMO kell brook walks around at 140 or less GGG walks around 16o 20lbs are a huge difference, I guess like guy said lets his nuts hang might hanging off the side of the ring Originally Posted by joeldavis2025

You're waaay off dude. Kell Brook fights at 147 and walks around at 165. GGG fights at 160 and walks around at 170. There's not a big size difference.
Trash man why fight a smaller guy???...why hasn't GGG fought Andre ward when it was proposed??? I was wrong no lie on weights but to drain yourself it adds speed and less weight trust me 4 year amatuer to go up and fight at a weight where you walk around big difference you lose speed could
Gain power but GGG hits hard why bang?
Isn't there speculation that Ward is going to be fighting Kovolov soon?
Isn't there speculation that Ward is going to be fighting Kovolov soon? Originally Posted by jbravo_123
Thats been finalized for like 2 months...
Thats been finalized for like 2 months... Originally Posted by 38super
Ok cool. I couldn't remember if that was actually happening or not since Kovolev had fought recently and Ward always seems to get injured.
Ok cool. I couldn't remember if that was actually happening or not since Kovolev had fought recently and Ward always seems to get injured. Originally Posted by jbravo_123
Ward is fighting soon. I think they wanted an interim match before their november bout since ward hasnt fought at light heavyweight...my money is on ward...the boxer almost always beats the brawler