I QUIT to make sure I Quit I’m going to commit Hobby suicide

PPE is here, and will take that challenge!
Originally Posted by PurplePussyEater
They will be like this for the first few hours, then

Brookie, Dannie, Tara, and Jules all in one time. Originally Posted by tiggold
artytime 2:
This post was real and it did help. Alright I did come back to the Hobby. But on appointments, but with someone I was planning to see before I posted this and we agreed to postpone the appointment.

This has help in two ways. One Someone was trying to set up an appointment saying He was TIGOLD. The PROVIDER caught on and noticed that she was not in the range of what I like and asked him some questions that did not match me. GOOD JOB GIRL.

The other is I was given a advanced Call to cancel not a NCNS. So it is always nice to get Cancelled Can than a NCNS. No one likes to be cancelled on but a notice is better than a NCNS.

And I had one person let me know she had her monthly visitor and asked to rescheduled.

So for the people that think this was a stunt….. PLEASE BLOCK ME it is better we don’t’ chat or PM. And yes I do have screening information. If I don’t provide it. It is not Tiggold asking for the appointment.

Since My ATF is back. I’m happy again.
No one with half a brain really thought you were leaving or were going to stop seeing providers. You just needed a little attention. Now you are looking for some more.
come see me tigg
i'll take care of you, no drama, no bs...just an excellent bbbj Originally Posted by JamieYoung
Come on Tigg, give JY a call. No drama, no bs, excellent bbbj, what more do you want?

Look forward to your review.
Well I guess I can take credit of your new nickname hehe you know I am always trying to make ya smile TIGS! and your atf is back?? haha like there is one girl who comes to mind when you mention ATF lol Just have fun and enjoy life!

brookie
I think we have given Tiggy all the attention he needs, and more... and more...

Time for a different subject.

PPE