Edit By Namssa Did eveyone forget the guidelines?..

IBH- you are in a stink match with a skunk
Comes a time to let it go and let the DPST's wallow in their pen
Go to something constructive and factual - they will not be able to respond in same
Thank You, Sir! Originally Posted by oeb11
Good luck with that, oeb11.

IBH is the king of meltdowns. Once he gets started, he’s like the Energizer Bunny of bullshit. He’ll keep going and going until his getaway car shows up.
  • oeb11
  • 02-22-2019, 09:19 AM
Thank You for your wish!
IBH- you are in a stink match with a skunk
Comes a time to let it go and let the DPST's wallow in their pen
Go to something constructive and factual - they will not be able to respond in same
Thank You, Sir! Originally Posted by oeb11
Articles one through three of the Constitution identify the three branches of government: the legislative, the executive and the judicial. That is constructive, factual knowledge. No where in that document does it identify the three branches of government as consisting of the executive, the house and the senate as AOC and these Yahoos do.

Good luck with that, oeb11.

IBH is the king of meltdowns. Once he gets started, he’s like the Energizer Bunny of bullshit. He’ll keep going and going until his getaway car shows up.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
From your perspective, being overwhelmed by facts as you are, it might appear you are caught in a lava flow you are powerless to stop, but that would be just the way your undeveloped mind deals with reality.
Today makes ONE WEEK since the beginning of IBH's first named Meltdown of 2019, Meltdown Amerosa.

Despite pleadings from his own people, he continues his never ending quest for the last word.

Will he get it, fans?

Stay tuned and find out!

You're so far off topic, you're gonna need a gps to find your way back, IBH. Yet you've managed to post nearly a quarter of all the comments in this thread. How many of them had anything to do with the topic.

This thread was all about "Muslin c***ts." That was correctly shut down by staff. And the story has faded from view, as they always do in this the age of DOTUS. Typically, something like this becomes a hot item for a news cycle or two. Then when it doesn't move people's attention from the impending collapse of Trump's White House, something else magically comes up.

That's what's happened here, for a change.

You can't insult your way to correctness.

Won't make you any less wrong, IBH.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!
Today makes ONE WEEK since the beginning of IBH's first named Meltdown of 2019, Meltdown Amerosa.

Despite pleadings from his own people, he continues his never ending quest for the last word.

Will he get it, fans?

Stay tuned and find out!

You're so far off topic, you're gonna need a gps to find your way back, IBH. Yet you've managed to post nearly a quarter of all the comments in this thread. How many of them had anything to do with the topic.

This thread was all about "Muslin c***ts." That was correctly shut down by staff. And the story has faded from view, as they always do in this the age of DOTUS. Typically, something like this becomes a hot item for a news cycle or two. Then when it doesn't move people's attention from the impending collapse of Trump's White House, something else magically comes up.

That's what's happened here, for a change.

You can't insult your way to correctness.

Won't make you any less wrong, IBH.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!
For the literate among us, it is obvious that the idiocy of AOC was included in the OP.
For the literate among us, it is obvious that the idiocy of AOC was included in the OP. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I applaud oeb11 for adding to the growing chorus of pushback against your senseless filibustering.
I applaud oeb11 for adding to the growing chorus of pushback against your senseless filibustering. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
But then you applaud much that others deplore -- including those, e.g., AOC, who stupidly or intentionally misrepresent what comprises the three branches of government.
Anybody else waiting for IBH's late-model HUFF to arrive?

LOL!

LOL! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

No.

LOL!
And you're free to keep standing in the street shouting and crying until AOC wises up or hell freezes over, but we all know which will happen first.
So how do YOU feel about the term “Muslin cunt?”

Does that make America great again? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No, but it's getting there.
You and Ocasio Cortez were both 21 years old when you were socially promoted out of 9th grade Civics, because neither of you never understood Article I of the U.S. Constitution. Then, you and Ocasio Cortez made fools of yourself when you publicly showed how ignorant you are.

AOC has more knowledge in her left pinkie than you do in your narrow minded brain. She's has proven that, has the credentials, what do you have????

You just admitted you're going to play childish games, and you've demonstrated that you're ignorance of the U.S. Constitution.

You're damn right I am,I have no issue stooping down to ones level if that's what it takes to put a person in their place. You Trump supporters have never been good at taking your own medicine, so I will continue to feed it to you. We can go round and round as long as you want to.

You're up mighty earlier this morning, Jussie. Another inmate wake you up with a stiffy tickling your ear, Jussie?

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
And Then???
And Then??? Originally Posted by Little Monster
You and AOC are still oblivious to the meaning of Article I of the U.S. Constitution.
You and AOC are still oblivious to the meaning of Article I of the U.S. Constitution. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
And Then??
And Then?? Originally Posted by Little Monster

You and AOC are still oblivious to the meaning of Article I of the U.S. Constitution, and you lack the intellect to learn.