Man forced to shit in front of cops, given forced digital anal probing, Xrays, and 3 enemas without consent (Lawsuits pending) I shit you not...LOL (pun intended)

• Old-T
  • 11-26-2013, 10:49 PM
Trend towards learning about facts, unlike you, Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Facts:

--you can't read what post I was referring to

--you can't count to 499

--you are still a sick appologist for slavery, aren't you, Massa?

There you have three simple facts.
Facts:

--you can't read what post I was referring to

--you can't count to 499

--you are still a sick appologist for slavery, aren't you, Massa?

There you have three simple facts. Originally Posted by Old-T
FACT: proving your ignorant ass wrong isn't being an apologist for anything, Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man.
The brutality and murder in American slavery is well-documented and the life-shortening effect are also obvious and well-documented.

As you said in the other thread "You can look it up yourself".
Nothing further needs to be researched, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Your lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass has already conceded that two regimes, Hitler's and Leopold's -- which is one more than was required to repudiate your lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass -- existed where people were worse off than slaves living under the Confederacy. Then your lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass accidentally provided the evidence necessary to prove Mao's reign was similarly worse; hence, your lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass has been thoroughly repudiated with your own wiki source, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man, unintentionally repudiated your lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass by stating there was no horror worse than the Middle Passage -- which was not done under the Confederate government/flag -- but rather under the Stars and Stripes by Yankee slave traders from New England and New York (like you), you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Little Timmy-tard, and others, repudiated your point about why Confederate soldiers fought, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Of course, the timeline and the words of the statesmen of the period, Abraham Lincoln, Andrew Johnson, and the "dump" Congress, repudiated your POV from the very beginning, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.
Originally Posted by ExNYer

LMAO proving once again your sperm sodden brain can't comprehend what is in front of your eyes. Try looking in the thread he referred you to cocksucker. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
And exactly how does that change the fact that there is no #499 in this thread, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, or the fact that proving that Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man is a pretentious ignoramus is a "public service"?

And exactly how does that change the fact that there is no #499 in this thread, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, or the fact that proving that Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man is a pretentious ignoramus is a "public service"? Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Your ignorance has no bounds you stupid skull fucked idiot. wake up bitch.
  • Old-T
  • 11-27-2013, 09:06 AM
Quote:
The brutality and murder in American slavery is well-documented and the life-shortening effect are also obvious and well-documented.

Nothing further needs to be researched, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Your lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass has already conceded that two regimes, Hitler's and Leopold's -- which is one more than was required to repudiate your lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass -- existed where people were worse off than slaves living under the Confederacy. Then your lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass accidentally provided the evidence necessary to prove Mao's reign was similarly worse; hence, your lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass has been thoroughly repudiated with your own wiki source, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man, unintentionally repudiated your lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass by stating there was no horror worse than the Middle Passage -- which was not done under the Confederate government/flag -- but rather under the Stars and Stripes by Yankee slave traders from New England and New York (like you), you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Little Timmy-tard, and others, repudiated your point about why Confederate soldiers fought, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Of course, the timeline and the words of the statesmen of the period, Abraham Lincoln, Andrew Johnson, and the "dump" Congress, repudiated your POV from the very beginning, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

IBCondomMan, you are a damn liar in so many ways, but let me point out just a few for the general amusement of those reading this thread today.

--I reference you to the confederate thread and you act as if you don't know what thread I am talking about. But when you think it serves your hateful, slave apologist points you freely reference it. Yes, I know you have heard the word used to describe you before, but it fits so well: HYPOCRIT.

--And now you try to use a post where I insulted you support of slavery and claim I was agreeing with you.

You are pure lying filth. The confederacy really would be proud of you--as would the author of Mr Willie Lynch's speech. Are you old enough to have actually met him? Or maybe you have been dropped in a vat of formaldehyde and you really ARE him.
Quote:

IBCondomMan, you are a damn liar in so many ways, but let me point out just a few for the general amusement of those reading this thread today.

--I reference you to the confederate thread and you act as if you don't know what thread I am talking about. But when you think it serves your hateful, slave apologist points you freely reference it. Yes, I know you have heard the word used to describe you before, but it fits so well: HYPOCRIT.

--And now you try to use a post where I insulted you support of slavery and claim I was agreeing with you.

You are pure lying filth. The confederacy really would be proud of you--as would the author of Mr Willie Lynch's speech. Are you old enough to have actually met him? Or maybe you have been dropped in a vat of formaldehyde and you really ARE him. Originally Posted by Old-T
Oh but you did prove my point and the absurdity of the OP in that thread, Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man. The horrors of the Middle Passage visited on Africans that so outrage you weren't perpetrated by Southern plantation owners under the banner of the Confederacy, Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man. Those American slave ships were primarily financed, constructed and outfitted in the New England colonies/states and in New York -- New Yorkers, like you, Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man, perpetrated that crime against humanity. Warned you before that you had luggage already packed and loaded for a guilt trip, Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man.
  • Old-T
  • 11-27-2013, 09:28 AM
Those American slave ships were primarily financed, constructed and outfitted in the New England colonies/states and in New York -- New Yorkers, like you, Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man, perpetrated that crime against humanity. Warned you before that you had luggage already packed and loaded for a guilt trip, Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
What a stupid boy you are. I have zero guilt about that. It was sad, it was wrong, it was evil, as I have said about the entire slave trade chain--but why in the world should I have guilt for things done over a century before I was born? That would be as stupid as most YOUR posts. Oh, that's right, it IS one of your posts.
What a stupid boy you are. I have zero guilt about that. It was sad, it was wrong, it was evil, as I have said about the entire slave trade chain--but why in the world should I have guilt for things done over a century before I was born? That would be as stupid as most YOUR posts. Oh, that's right, it IS one of your posts. Originally Posted by Old-T
You made a point of declaiming the Middle Passage with its involvement of Yankee slave traders as the worst atrocity, Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man. That didn't happen under the "Statrs and Bars", Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man. The whole purpose of my every post was to cast light on your and the racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass's monumental ignorance, Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man, and you've been of great assistance in proving that point.
  • Old-T
  • 11-27-2013, 09:48 AM
You made a point of declaiming the Middle Passage with its involvement of Yankee slave traders as the worst atrocity, Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man. That didn't happen under the "Statrs and Bars", Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man. The whole purpose of my every post was to cast light on your and the racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass's monumental ignorance, Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man, and you've been of great assistance in proving that point. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
No, IBMoron, I did NOT say "involvement of Yankee slave traders" was the worst atrocity. I condemned it along with many other evils. It is only you who seems intent on stratifying evil.
No, IBMoron, I did NOT say "involvement of Yankee slave traders" was the worst atrocity. I condemned it along with many other evils. It is only you who seems intent on stratifying evil. Originally Posted by Old-T
More Africans suffered and died during Middle Passage on Yankee slave ships than in the heart of the Confederacy, Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man.
  • Old-T
  • 11-27-2013, 10:19 AM
Yes, Massa. Whatever you say, Massa. Torturing and killing people is just fine so long as you can find someone who tortured and killed even more. I understand, Massa.
Yes, Massa. Whatever you say, Massa. Torturing and killing people is just fine so long as you can find someone who tortured and killed even more. I understand, Massa. Originally Posted by Old-T
The OP's absolute was factually false, so you can go suck on your prophylactic, Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man.
Yea and you are a BI-SEXUAL.... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I knew it!
Iffy is a NONSEXUAL. Like you, Turd Warrior!
More Africans suffered and died during Middle Passage on Yankee slave ships than in the heart of the Confederacy, Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

I have just caught a little of this ongoing insanity. But I caught this post about the middle passage.

First: the development of slavery in the new world, and the exploration to find the new world was primarily about the quest for sugar. Sugar was only available from the Muslim areas because the processing of sugar was first developed by the Muslims.

Land was claimed, slaves imported, land cleared and rapidly planted in sugar cane. The sugar was taken to Europe to satisfy the building demand. Trade goods were bought and taken to Africa and traded for slaves; the slaves were taken to the Caribbean where they were traded for sugar. The triangle trade existed for over 300 years. It is estimated that today the average person consumes 150 pounds of sugar per year which is the cause of the spread of obesity and diabetes.

Slavery spread to America for the cultivation of tobacco and cotton. The cotton gin was invented prior to the civil war which means that slavery in America was set to die by itself because the slave labor was not needed to nearly the extent that was previously required.

Technology changes everything.

The claims that state rights were a cause (major or minor cause is not stated here) has validity because of the predatory practices of the Northern States on the Southern Economy; e.g. it cost much more to sent Souther cotton to the Northern textile mills than it cost to ship Northern Steel to the South at higher steel prices. Thus, the South suffered economically due to disproportional pricing. The result was that the South shipped most of their cotton to England textile mills when it could. All of it would have been shipped if there had been a better transportation system that would take the inland cotton to the coast. But the South had very few railroad miles that would carry the goods. The North had many more railroad miles, and manufacturing capability - including the production of gunpowder that the South lacked.

When one says the the Civil War was all about slavery, they are responding to emotional thinking about their justified hatred of slavery.

I wrote a paper in college titled "The Economic Causes of the Civil War"; the research concerning actual facts opened my mind about what really caused the hostility between the North and the South. Some of it was about Slavery, but not all of it. The Slavery issue was used to justify the actions of the North in the conflict. Because the North won the war, the slave issue has been used by the victors to justify their actions of subjecting the south to oppression and blame slavery as the only cause for the war. The bad feelings that resulted lead to problems that had a major impact on the US for 100 years, and which we are still working out.

The lesson to learn is that we live in a different time. This is not the 1490's when slavery started in the new world, or the 1860's when we had the civil war.

In the last 150 years we have made great changes. We should look forward to where we can be, not backward and blame the past for what was.

JR