TRUMP 2020 U.S.A.

-
Acquitted? More like Republican senators complicit in his corruption and cover-up.

But way to tattoo people that you consider non-human. I'm sure that your great leader would approve.

May he live for a thousand years. 
Hard to say. They have so many (blah, blah, blah) Originally Posted by Dev Null

When did ya'll get anointed as hall monitor and junior second assistant hall monitor? Was it in the Iowa caucuses? Sorry, I' didn't load the Shadow app, so I've not seen the published results of that caucus. I figured the results would be on the internets by now.

I choose to walk across the carpet of your revere with hobnail boots as time permits. Guess you might say it's partly to help you to think for yourselves (yeah, I know - harder than it should be) and partly to lift the veil that has been duct taped over your eyes by the Ministry of Truth. OK, fine - it could be as simple as - because I feel like it.
Yes some adopt a very authoritative tone coupled with a self righteous,smug,condescending,a nd dismissive rhetoric.
Evidence of it can be seen in their "trickle down" economic view.Somewhat a pat on the head to us liberals to be quiet and they will take care of us.As if they know what's better for us.
I thought maybe the professor was off his game. Originally Posted by sportfisherman
And he just keeps proving your point.
-
Yeah I know ! I get the biggest laughs out of Mr and Miss Einstein. Otherwise known as Jethro Bodine and Miss Ellie ! They are hilarious.
I had them pegged more like Fred and Ethel Mertz. And now I've got this image in my head of Ethel pegging Fred.
...now I've got this image in my head of Ethel pegging Fred. Originally Posted by Dev Null
Say good night Fred.
"good night fred"
That's my President!!
Yes, thank God!!! Victory over Democrats... idiots!!!
Not really. Everyone knew that the no-nuts Republican senators were too timid show any actual backbone. The surprise was that one of them actually grew a pair.

And your snowflake of a so-called president was so butt-hurt about the indignity of impeachment that he failed to acknowledge that several of those senators who acquitted him also said flatly that what he did was wrong.

So fragile that he can't even admit to his own massive failure to uphold his oath of office. But what can you expect from a psychopathic con-artist with an overblown ego and a severe lack of any character and capabilities.
"So fragile that he can't even admit to his own massive failure to uphold his oath of office. But what can you expect from a psychopathic con-artist with an overblown ego and a severe lack of any character and capabilities."

You are too kind to Him. Are you getting soft in your dottage?
It was as I predicted. Impeachment by the House, found "Not guilty" by the Senate. Any fool could have predicted that.

I do believe that the Senate should have actually conducted a trial rather than do what they did.
Ya think?

It was as I predicted. Impeachment by the House, found "Not guilty" by the Senate. Any fool could have predicted that.Tell that to Nancy.

I do believe that the Senate should have actually conducted a trial rather than do what they did. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX