Tucker Carlson or the CDC: Who Do You Trust More for Advice About Masks?

Just wear a mask. Or two. They supposedly work. Why put an experimental concoction in your body? Originally Posted by bambino
How about for the good of the community. The pfizer and moderna vaccines are safe and effective. The more people vaccinated the better off our local, state, and federal communities will be.

Here's a good article in Bloomberg about MRNA vaccines.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-say-quicktake.
  • Tiny
  • 05-10-2021, 06:56 PM
First of all the coronavirus vaccines aren't 100 percent effective. They simply make it more difficult to get infected and minimize the symptoms and adverse effects of full blown covid-19.

Secondly the unvaccinated are more likely to be infected and become petri dishes for the coronavirus leading to more mutations which eventually will get around our existing vaccine efficacy.

Thirdly the unvaccinated are mostly a danger to those who choose to remain unvaccinated.

To date more than a billion people have been vaccinated for the coronavirus and severe side effects are minuscule in caparison. Simply put, the more people that get vaccinated, the less likely there will be community transmission.

So in summation. Get the vaccine, if not for yourself then do it for your community. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
Good post. Despite my proposal to summarily execute the unvaccinated, I'm actually not a believer in forced vaccination. But why not do it? As you say, the risks are minimal. If we're ever going to have a chance of wiping out this disease, a lot of people will have to get vaccinated, in every part of the world.
Good post. Despite my proposal to summarily execute the unvaccinated, I'm actually not a believer in forced vaccination. But why not do it? As you say, the risks are minimal. If we're ever going to have a chance of wiping out this disease, a lot of people will have to get vaccinated, in every part of the world. Originally Posted by Tiny

so you were only joking and the hangman isn't coming to get me?

i'm so relieved. not that i was worried to begin with
  • Tiny
  • 05-10-2021, 07:07 PM
so you were only joking and the hangman isn't coming to get me?

i'm so relieved. not that i was worried to begin with Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Come on man. You're too entertaining to execute. We'll execute Bambino instead.
Come on man. You're too entertaining to execute. We'll execute Biden instead. Originally Posted by Tiny

FTFY
The bottom line is, the US government can not mandate that every American citizen take this vaccine. We are just going to have to live with this and do what we can to mitigate the results, period.
I believe they're both entertainers and just as or more interested in entertaining and appealing to their audiences than seeking the truth. Maddow's considerably worse than Carlson. I posted on this earlier in this thread,

I agree on Maddow being worse but I disagree that both aren't doing and saying what they truly believe. I do not think either has any motive other than telling their truth as they believe it.

There was nothing wrong with the Georgia election law, except that Stacy Abrams and other Democrats could use it to mislead the public, enrage their base, and make it more likely Democrats will show up to vote at the next election. Originally Posted by Tiny

In other words, Tucker spoke the truth and the Left lied. I rest my case.
  • Tiny
  • 05-10-2021, 07:24 PM
A question for Hedonist or other Tucker Carlson fans. It appears that whether or not Tucker Carlson has gotten the COVID 19 vaccine is a closely guarded secret. Why is that?
How about for the good of the community. The pfizer and moderna vaccines are safe and effective. The more people vaccinated the better off our local, state, and federal communities will be.
Originally Posted by txdot-guy

Let's make a list of the things we should all do "for the community". I'll start. Anybody using a gun in the commission of a felony but doesn't injure anybody gets life in prison. If you injure anybody with a gun in the commission of a felony, you will be executed.

Think that might solve the gun problem?

I'm being a little sarcastic though I believe what I just said but this is America, the government doesn't get to tell you, you must put this vaccine in your body if you don't want to. To mandate this would cause far more problems than not mandating it.

And if all the horror stories start to become true, I think that would convince those left not vaccinated, to get vaccinated but we will have to reach that point first.
I don't watch him a lot, but have never seen an indication he's a White Supremacist.

Did you read the second article I put up because that is exactly what they call him and worse.

If you look at the press on the subject at hand, there are a lot of people who watched Carlson's segment and came away from it with the same impression as I did, including the National Review and several Fox commentators on platforms like Twitter. Originally Posted by Tiny

Which is your right. The reason we debate is to hear another side of the story. That's the best we can hope for and thank goodness we still get to do that in the US but I get the feeling that's coming to an end very quickly.

But let me say again, I hope for the last time. If we are talking about who did more harm by their comments, it would be Harris over Tucker and yet there hasn't been a word written or said that I'm aware of suggesting that Harris's comments could have caused deaths and worse than anything Tucker may have said. There is a double standard because the Left now controls the media and I only see this getting worse.
I believe they're both entertainers and just as or more interested in entertaining and appealing to their audiences than seeking the truth. Maddow's considerably worse than Carlson. I posted on this earlier in this thread,

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...7&postcount=96

lol always like a good shout out on one of my posts

Maddow is a rambling idiot. after 5 minutes of nonsensical babbling even my vast intellect can't understand what point this nutcase was trying to make.

There was nothing wrong with the Georgia election law, except that Stacy Abrams and other Democrats could use it to mislead the public, enrage their base, and make it more likely Democrats will show up to vote at the next election. Originally Posted by Tiny

exactly. and Abrams has YET to concede her loss in the Governor's race. to this very day. that cunt refuses to concede.

let's cut to the chase shall we? the Democrats and the woke mob they incite with their far leftist rhetoric is in itself actually racist by implying .. falsely .. that blacks as a race are so incompetent, illiterate that they are nonfunctional in modern society. this of course according to idiots like AOC is clearly due to white supremacy.

Tucker isn't a racist. but if the left can use that in woke speak to try to demean him they will, and do. the Huffy PooPoo and their gang of leftist assholes "journalists" like ..

https://twitter.com/lee_moran

https://twitter.com/blatherat

https://twitter.com/EdMazza

constantly put out hit pieces on Tucker and of course the leftist media mob eats it up.
Levianon, see reply below

It's a numbers game. I believe people will die as a result of the COVID vaccine. I just believe thousands of times more people will die from COVID.

COVID 19 affects other types of tissues too. Or maybe it's the body's immune response to COVID 19. At least you read about people whose heart and other organs have been affected by COVID 19. Agreed though, the coronaviruses that cause the common cold just or mostly affect the upper respiratory tract. And it's possible environmental toxins and irritants could make you more susceptible to coronavirus infection, although I believe aerosols and droplets are the primary way that COVID 19 is spread. Contact would be a distant 3rd.

It was certainly originally naturally occurring. It is possible that a lab in China made it more virulent, as part of its research, although I understand if this occurred using standard genetic engineering techniques the virus would exhibit tell tale signs of laboratory modification, which it doesn't. Anyway, why would this make a difference in whether you'd have faith in the vaccine?

Agree 100%. Originally Posted by Tiny
Russian Roulette is basically a numbers game too. Would ya play that?
Tucker is a pud...and his writers seem racists
Tiny, we've been discussing this in detail and I realize I don't really remember what you mean by this statement.

there are a lot of people who watched Carlson's segment and came away from it with the same impression as I did

What impression? That he was trying to convince people not to get vaccinated? That if you got vaccinated you would die? Just break it down to a couple of sentences.
I'm Master Baiting, in honor of EccieUser, who has recently departed here for greener pastures, in the Land of the Banned. Originally Posted by Tiny

don't master bait too hard. things get kinda raw.