Multiple studies; conservatives are just dumb

You are right. We should all follow your example in showing tolerance and respect for opposing opinions.

Freelance writer defined: unemployed living in parent's basement. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
that's some funny shit COG
....because you are FUCKING STUPID.

When Obama said is that there are millions of in America that were also offended by that movie, he was correct. There were millions of American Muslims that were offended by that movie. Wait, you don't consider those muslims American? well, tough shit, go fuck yourself. Originally Posted by shanm
You are an "ignoramus" .... according to UnderCunt
  • shanm
  • 03-29-2015, 11:18 AM
You are an "ignoramus" .... according to UnderCunt Originally Posted by LexusLover
The difference between you and me (yours and mine) is that you can still understand what the fuck I'm trying to say.
I'm on my phone most of the time so I don't pay particular attention to how I write what I write. Anyway, that's yours and his problem. Take it up with him. I thought this kind of shit was "too low" for you?
The difference between you and me (yours and mine) is that you can still understand what the fuck I'm trying to say.
I'm on my phone most of the time so I don't pay particular attention to how I write what I write. Anyway, that's yours and his problem. Take it up with him. I thought this kind of shit was "too low" for you? Originally Posted by shanm
On the phone a lot, eh? Sold many cruises today?
  • shanm
  • 03-29-2015, 02:04 PM
On the phone a lot, eh? Sold many cruises today? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Do you know what a phone is?