shaved my Balls..

no "resurecting" just giving you all a fair chance and decided to slow it up..

todays update

Shayla threAD hits post 190 on 3/15 or 71 days trending down to a paltry2.6 from an opening 2.72 posts per day..

Balls thread hits post 190 on 4/23 or 11 days trending down to a 17.2 from an opening 35.2 posts per day out the box, then a short cool down period just to make things fair...

She did change her avatar back to the "harley barbie hobby" mode like she had at 190 in her threAD..just coincidence? I have no idea..you guys better STEP IT UP!! Originally Posted by JONBALLS
so , I had an overnighter last week and now I noticed a small rash on my thigh..

is it possible to have herpes start on your leg instead of the penis?

We did do some nekid spooning while we slept and as we had covered sex, her cooter may have rubbed against my leg while we were in the afterglow/cuddling mode..

Im not totally freaking out but my concern level is about a 4 out of 10 at this point

the rash doesnt really itch right now but who the hell knows what this could be?
...Oh, yes he did!!!
what? you thought I stopped hiring hooktards?
Lookin at his last review he probably did this time....
Your hair is going to all fall out. You will soon resemble Shayla's hairless beaver.

that looks like your avatar..yah, thats you with that stupid twopay
Lookin at his last review he probably did this time.... Originally Posted by cumalot
just one big happy family!!
just one big happy family!! Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Ain't that the fuckin truth....at it again I see jonball...your determined to pass the other thread eh...all I can say is good luck and may the best thread win...give me the symptoms and I'll check my book of cures for ya again....I had heard rummors of your demise I guess they were only rummors....
I havnt even run the numbers on poor shayla , but they cant be good....
YOU ARE SCARING ME JONBALLS...YOU WILL NEVER BE SEXY LIKE SHAYLA, NEVER. Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)

Jonballs is also much more high maintenance than the lovely Shayla.
Yah, a lot of work to do with this one yet...he's a piece of work like I've never seen before.
Someone mentioned they thought JONBALLS dead...
Me thunck he was FIXED (as in neutered)...that may be the only thing left to do? ijs
I havnt even run the numbers on poor shayla , but they cant be good.... Originally Posted by JONBALLS
I heard that you were learning to count, I hope that's workin out for ya...You should have stayed in school and learned it then....Sometimes it's just too late in the game....good luck
after her 9th orgasm , I stopped counting, so that may have some merit..

I spooned with her by nonchalantly and discretely lifting her leg and shoving my knee and thighs up to her woman parts so we could snuggle afterwards and continue to enjoy each others company

she said she thought her leg was falling asleep but I was sure she waas just all tingly from our wonderfull encounter taking the fast track to HEAVEN!!

maybe I just have a bug bit or crabs that havnt quite made their way to the final destination..there taking the scenic route to my BALLS, but they bettre make reservations cause their FULL..
Someone mentioned they thought JONBALLS dead... Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Nope...... you have me confused with Snake Plissken, but I can see where youd get screwed up as the resemblance is uncanny...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQsvYV6Ro5I