Breaking News

Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
It's a miracle that Old Leather Face is still kicking. The embalming fluid infusions must be working.
Clarification, I'm referring to the older Old Leather Face, Ginsberg.
Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
Hey your BBW needs lots of luving too! (A past birthday face-sitting treat indeed....courtesy of the app)

Ah, the irony.

Ah, the irony.

Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
fuckin z!!!!!!!!!!!

wheres elg lol

fucking elg, miss him

one of the good guys
Hey your BBW needs lots of luving too! (A past birthday face-sitting treat indeed....courtesy of the app)

Originally Posted by Zollner
1 pac 2 pac 3pac 4,

gone

lol
fuck the free world

bring it z

nbt is drinking and laughing, u are giving him some fun while this quarantine goes on.
fuckin z!!!!!!!!!!!

wheres elg lol

fucking elg, miss him

one of the good guys Originally Posted by Missburger
Just watchin’ and laughing! Good stuff...best thread in a long time!

elg.......
Just watchin’ and laughing! Good stuff...best thread in a long time!

elg....... Originally Posted by elghund
there he is

fucking elg

hey its comedy, this quarantine needs a little fun here

the grumpy guys that are married dont like being trapped home so we gotta give them some f un
Fuckin' elg!!!
I do not record anyone i have sex with, but it appears others do that, i highly doubt dz is the only one that does that. Originally Posted by Missburger
The point that's being overlooked here is secret recordings with a hidden cam.
The point that's being overlooked here is secret recordings with a hidden cam. Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
Funny.....you all acting like this is something new. How many times do you think you have been caught on secret cameras?

A lot more than you may think, I bet.

elg......

#Z2020
Funny.....you all acting like this is something new. How many times do you think you have been caught on secret cameras?

A lot more than you may think, I bet.

elg......

#Z2020 Originally Posted by elghund
Excellent point
Very true I’m sure
Do you find it distasteful that married men cheat on thier wives and use money from thier accounts to pay hookers and fuck them raw and then go home to the wives?
isnt the hobby illegal ? hmmm get out of that glass house and just live

I find that this is getting overlooked i believe nbt did touch on it though and a few others, but suprisingly paulie has not answered this yet, what a shocker.

I find that this is getting overlooked i believe nbt did touch on it though and a few others, but suprisingly paulie has not answered this yet, what a shocker. Originally Posted by Missburger
oranges apples and necatrines.... married men cheating on their wives is not an invasion of privacy..... nor is it illegal.....
oranges apples and necatrines.... married men cheating on their wives is not an invasion of privacy..... nor is it illegal..... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
Is it distasteful ??
I think cheating on your wife when paying a hooker
Is a illegal transaction I believe the judge in divorce cases will find that a huge issue
But u know https://brooklyneagle.com/articles/2...eir-advantage/

apparently very illegal

In nys

You could end up knocking up a whore and spawning more undesirables like some have Originally Posted by Hard2Kill
then this happens, which is always a huge issue all that cip while they married, but thats ok with you funny how you find something distasteful but not another, hmmm.

on we go now, lesson over