My Cute Little Pussy

LOL! Wish my boy was a trooper as much as Ed. Mine would go ape shit if I tried putting a hat on him. Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
Ed is a very calm cat. Sometimes I have to check his pulse to make sure he’s still alive.

Although, he does get particularly excited about spying on me when I’m in the bathroom.
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 9710149E-B9EF-485C-9EEC-13757BA3E6F5.jpeg (189.3 KB, 170 views)
"Although, he does get particularly excited about spying on me when I’m in the bathroom."

Can't say I blame him. He's got good taste 😉
Cowboy Ed Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
"I'm just here for the foodles, ma'am."

Although, he does get particularly excited about spying on me when I’m in the bathroom. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
He's just making sure you don't fall in!
...Can't say I blame him. He's got good taste �� Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
Ha! Thanks!

"I'm just here for the foodles, ma'am." Originally Posted by JdeHog
Lol!! He does love his foodles.

He's just making sure you don't fall in! Originally Posted by JdeHog
Why does mom get that magic swirling mystery machine, and all I have is a pathetic box of sand?
Why does mom get that magic swirling mystery machine, and all I have is a pathetic box of sand? Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
It is possible to toilet train cats.
Ed and Ginger are a great team and Ed is sooooo fluffy
It is possible to toilet train cats. Originally Posted by JdeHog
I’ve always wanted to do that!

Ed and Ginger are a great team and Ed is sooooo fluffy Originally Posted by shortblkguy
Thanks! I think he just may be the love of my life... Men can be so complicated and all Ed really needs is snuggling and a can of fancy feast every now and then.
Look who thinks he’s invisible. Lol
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 51AB2672-670D-4483-97FD-11615814D263.jpeg (176.5 KB, 147 views)
Lol! Mine does that under the bed.
Ginger, shhhh, and just play along
Look who thinks he’s invisible. Lol Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Ed’s ready for lunch.
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 53033206-08A2-4D38-A4D1-94C5D2FC9F55.jpeg (129.0 KB, 108 views)
Where is Vannah? I’m carrying this cat thread all by myself! Lol
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 6CD88233-53F1-4581-88F1-FA12134DABD6.jpeg (107.6 KB, 105 views) File Type: jpeg 8C40202F-7908-41EF-A0B6-CBCAB9DE0C98.jpeg (74.1 KB, 105 views)
Yes, where is Vannah?! I miss her cat posts and happy-go-lucky posts on the board!
I sure missed this thread!
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 58F63F29-0C48-49D3-8D96-686F40FAECCF.jpeg (283.7 KB, 68 views)
I sure missed this thread! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll

Ditto my friend! Glad to see Ed doing well! :-)