Take the Mensa workout test.

I read this article sometime ago in Forbes that is important to consider ...
I made an excerpt for the lazy Eccie readers:

Today, IQ is not enough and doesn't guarantee success ...

Albert Einstein’s was 160, Madonna’s 140, John F Kennedy only 119,

Your IQ score pales in comparison with your EQ, MQ, and BQ scores when it comes to your success and professional achievement.

IQ tests are used as an indicator of logical reasoning ability and technical intelligence. A high IQ is often a prerequisite for rising to the top ranks of business today. It is necessary, but it is not adequate to predict executive competence and corporate success. By itself, a high IQ does not guarantee that you will stand out and rise above everyone else.

Research carried out by the Carnegie Institute of Technology shows that 85 percent of your financial success is due to skills in “human engineering,” your personality and ability to communicate, negotiate, and lead.

Shockingly, only 15 percent is due to technical knowledge.

With this in mind, instead of exclusively focusing on your conventional intelligence quotient, you should make an investment in strengthening your EQ (Emotional Intelligence), MQ (Moral Intelligence), and BQ (Body Intelligence). These concepts may be elusive and difficult to measure, but their significance is far greater than IQ.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/keldjens...ed-to-succeed/
This whole shit is hilarious ...

Did anyone noticed that in MENSA's website at the bottom part of the main page they spelled wrong the word "practise"? ...

Probably someone that scored 100% checked the spelling ...

... way to go MENSA ...
http://www.mensa.org/

Originally Posted by DarthDVader

It is the way practice is spelled in Britain. I think MENSA was founded there. They use an S where we sometimes use a C or a Z in vowel consonant vowel word endings. That is probably not common knowledge where you are from since you don't have any requirement to speak either English.

Sorry, yet another exception to the rule of the English language. I feel so lucky that I grew up speaking English bc I might have tore my hair out trying to learn it as an adult.
Thanks for pointing that out THN ... I had a british teacher -she was very hot BTW- that thought me english but I guess I never got it ...
I learned something today ...

Also i found this:

Do not confuse "practice" with "practise". They sound the same and even look similar (except that one is spelled with a “c” and the other with a “s”) but their meanings are different. The word "practice" is a noun, it refers to an act itself, not who is doing it. On the other hand, practise is a verb meaning 'do something repeatedly to improve one skill'. It is a systematic training by multiple repetitions (rehearsing a behavior or engaging in an activity several times repeatedly) in order to improve or mastering that skill. To put this much simply, practise is a verb (doing word) and practice a noun (thing).

It should be noted that in American English, both the noun and the verb are spelled "practice". Both forms are however used in the British English whereas the distinction is almost obsolete in the U.S. As a matter of fact, in other English speaking countries (Australia, Canada, UK, Ireland, and South Africa), "practice" is the noun and "practise" the verb. It is therefore important to make sure that use the right version for the right audience.

It is the way practice is spelled in Britain. I think MENSA was founded there. They use an S where we sometimes use a C or a Z in vowel consonant vowel word endings. That is probably not common knowledge where you are from since you don't have any requirement to speak either English.

Sorry, yet another exception to the rule of the English language. I feel so lucky that I grew up speaking English bc I might have tore my hair out trying to learn it as an adult. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Huh. Lol. Now you taught ME something.

Idk about practise but I would love to see WHILST hit American English mainstream use. Fcuking love that word.
98 % i guess i failed fuck that sucks
How did you manage a 98%?