MY WISH { I WiSH We CoulD ReViEw CliEnTs}

Damn..what was I drinking last Night.....LOL!
At least in Observe and Report you get to see a penis.. Originally Posted by NEthing4fun

Oookay Man, whatever you say..
Hey, now, I got a few chuckles out of "Paul Blart."
This thread has had me laughing so damn hard that I've wet myself....

.....no really, I have to go change!
Shall I send you some depends?
Shall I send you some depends? Originally Posted by MsElena
Thats Okay,

Just remember to pack them with your razor when you come to visit.
Ms Elena....My body awaits your razor....God i cant believe Im saying this!!
Thats Okay,

Just remember to pack them with your razor when you come to visit. Originally Posted by ElumEno
Only if the OP gets to do a review on you bout dis shit.

'member - we gots to keep dis shit on track.

'member - we gots to keep dis shit on track. Originally Posted by tntangie
Angle you are funny, it took my three times reading it to understand your reply!

You are good!!!
iz gotz 2 bring class n shit round here to my gurlz - u feel me?
I shall pack both, razors and depends. Please PM me your size so I can purchase the right size.
Please PM me your size so I can purchase the right size. Originally Posted by MsElena
Reminds me of a story. A few years ago, my son and his family were visiting from out of town, and my young granddaughter was of the age that she was partially through potty training, but needed to wear diapers at night, just in case. They didn't bring any with them, however, so I went over to WalMart to buy some.

I was looking around the toiletries aisles looking for them but couldn't find them. A young female associate (I'm guessing in the 17-18 year old range) asked if I needed help.

I told her I was looking for diapers. There was this delayed pause, she swallowed a bit hard, took a slight step backwards, and in her best "hoping for the right answer" voice asked "For a baby?"

"Yes, for a baby"...

Laughed the whole way home...

'member - we gots to keep dis shit on track. Originally Posted by tntangie
Reading this caused me to revert back to my original post...

This thread has had me laughing so damn hard that I've wet myself.... Originally Posted by ElumEno
Help!! Now I'm caught in a logic loop!!

Because this is the Tread that never ends....
I just want to post 209 in this epic thread about basic crap that neither side will give on. Both are right but it does end with... I have the pussy... I make the rules. Fortunately in my case there aren't that many.... rules.
Both are right but it does end with... I have the pussy... I make the rules. Fortunately in my case there aren't that many.... rules. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
No, it doesn't end with that. ANd it doesn't end with "he who has the gold makes the rules" either. It ends with we EACH make our own rules and if they're compatible with someone else's rules we can make a deal. If not, either of us can walk. Some guys just have to have the flavor of the week and thus give up their power. Some ladies just have to have the $ so they give up their power. A man or woman with discipline never has to accept less than he/she wants (within reason) but they may have to wait.