Is Matt Gaetz Dumb, or Mentally Retarded?

You little or biggly mad???

Thats getting close to a perma ban?
  • pxmcc
  • 05-05-2021, 09:19 PM
You little or biggly mad???

Thats getting close to a perma ban? Originally Posted by winn dixie
bro i gave him a heads up. he's been obsessed with me for 5 years. enough's enough. what happens is up to him. i'm just done with his trolling and cyberstalking.

looks like mods aren't going to do their jobs or he'd be gone, so we're on playground justice and the wild west. he knows my reverse troll game is legit, and last time i didn't even plan it. so lets see what happens.
.... he's been obsessed with me for 5 years.

.... so we're on playground justice and the wild west. Originally Posted by pxmcc
How'd that turn out last time?

Do you still have your Ninja outfit? Does it still fit?

Your self-analysis based on your self-centered over-estimation of your personal value has you fantasizing about your worth in this community aka the Houston metro area. "troll"?

Responding to ignorant, factless, and worthless posts and threads is not "trolling" .... it's simply pointing out the failed intellectual capacity.

Before you reveal my "secret crush" (whatever that is) you might want to ask her. You really don't want to piss her off. You really don't.

Threatening someone to keep them quiet so you can continue your waste of bandwidth is an equal waste of time. "playground"?
LL you are on thin ice. .... i'm going to reveal your "secret crush" that explains everything, with your "professional background" weaved seamlessly into the story, including the post where you revealed exactly what that was..

and ya, way more relevant to Coed than the Sandbox, since it's "hobby related," wouldn't you agree...... Originally Posted by pxmcc
And I thought you knew me .... you are threatening me?

Thank you for the heads up. Tell her "Hi!" for me.

You don't sound at all like a "law professor" ... even a former one!

Here's a real "law professor" ....!!!

You little ... ???
Originally Posted by winn dixie
Could have stopped right there.

I start my work day in a few minutes, hopefully px will find a job so he won't have to keep playing a victim.
.... I can spell circles around you, junior. Originally Posted by Lapdog
Of course you can't.

Prey is spelled ... p..r..e..y!

Of course you can't.

Prey is spelled ... p..r..e..y!

Originally Posted by LexusLover

The word is spelled correctly, junior. You just used it wrong. Google is your friend, junior. I am not.
Oh look who's been banned.

Meanwhile Gaetz is still roaming the halls of Congress.
Did Gaetz accomplish his TRUE mission?
Heh!
The word is spelled correctly, junior. You just used it wrong. Google is your friend, junior. I am not. Originally Posted by Lapdog
So now you think you're smart enough to tell me how to use words?

Aren't you one of the trolls in here who have "assumed" the "Lexus" in my handle had something to do with motor vehicles? You can lie, if you prefer, or simply own it. It seems you are the one with limited word-smithing skills.

And how many years have you worked on a newspaper and been a senior editor for a national researcher? Please share, loudmouth!

But since you know all about me, you already knew all about my background, education, and experience. Right "junior"!

You should familiarize yourself a little more with "homophones" ... and I'm not referencing your personal cell phone, although it would apply.
Oh look who's been banned. Originally Posted by gnadfly
You mean the "law professor" has lost his "professorship"?
So now you think you're smart enough to tell me how to use words?

Aren't you one of the trolls in here who have "assumed" the "Lexus" in my handle had something to do with motor vehicles? You can lie, if you prefer, or simply own it. It seems you are the one with limited word-smithing skills.

And how many years have you worked on a newspaper and been a senior editor for a national researcher? Please share, loudmouth!

But since you know all about me, you already knew all about my background, education, and experience. Right "junior"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
1. Yes, absolutely.
2. No, I don't care what you drive. I doubt that you could even afford a Lexus.
3. None
4. I know enough about you to know that you don't know your way around a dictionary very well.

By the way junior, wordsmithing is not hyphenated. You're welcome. I'm always glad to help anyone with the challenges of our complicated language. Homophones have nothing to do with your original mistake. You used prey wrong. Own it, junior.
Yes, absolutely. Originally Posted by Lapdog
See you do still believe that "Lexus" has to do with motor vehicles.
Folks get back on subject or I'll close this thread. Get off of each other or you will experience the same fate as PX. This is all getting old.
Heh! Originally Posted by boardman
^^^^ This shit......