FRIENDLY REMINDER

Have yous seen the Canada forums? Originally Posted by HoeHummer
There's only one of me. I know a number of Canadians ... real ones .... about an equal number of EnglishCanadians and FrenchCanadians. The most fun are the French, but they do get a little snotty when they first meet, but warm up quickly to a comfortable level with easy mannerisms with an open mind. They don't hang out in the Canadian Forums one minute.

I suspect your issue with them isn't style, but your first impression is a turnoff to them. They'll stay snotty with you. They'll know you are fake.
Have yous seen the Canada forums? Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Awww, assup is lonely
have you ..

BAHHAHAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Indeeds I have. It’s far more entertainings watching you inbred yanks jerk off over the Trump. We don’t have too many of yours kinds where I lives. I considers it a cultural exchange... of bodily symptoms fluids, Nancy!

I knows a “few” Québécois. The ladies are hot, and yous would have no chance to smash any of them. Not withouts a horn, eh!
Indeeds I have. It’s far more entertainings watching you inbred yanks jerk off over the Trump. We don’t have too many of yours kinds where I lives. I considers it a cultural exchange... of bodily symptoms fluids, Nancy!

I knows a “few” Québécois. The ladies are hot, and yous would have no chance to smash any of them. Not withouts a horn, eh! Originally Posted by HoeHummer
You’re the one who posts like an inbred. Because you are. But we knew that from your prior handle.
Yous are living proof why cousins shouldn’t marry, eh?
Yous are living proof why cousins shouldn’t marry, eh? Originally Posted by HoeHummer
You would know.
Yous are living proof why cousins shouldn’t marry, eh? Originally Posted by HoeHummer
This coming from a poster whose family tree looks like a telephone pole
This coming from a poster whose family tree looks like a telephone pole
Originally Posted by winn dixie
Mushrooms. They grow in the dark fertilized with dung.
I hear another right wing dickless chickenhawk. Elmer Fudd can't be far behind. Originally Posted by WTF
Speaking of dickless, did they let you out early from your circle jerk at the War Resisters League?

I hear the headliners were odumbo and Ben Rhodes.

They spoke proudly about Benghazi, abandoning our troops when they're under fire, appeasing terrorists and blaming America first.
I'm not insulted. Originally Posted by WTF
Maybe you should call Olivia then. Or look in the mirror.
Mushrooms. They grow in the dark fertilized with dung. Originally Posted by bambino
Are yous saying that Trumps mushroom capped dick only gets hard if he’s smashing ass? Do you likes it when a prostitute pays extra attentions to your buttshole, bamsy?
Are yous saying that Trumps mushroom capped dick only gets hard if he’s smashing ass? Do you likes it when a prostitute pays extra attentions to your buttshole, bamsy? Originally Posted by HoeHummer
No, you like prostitutes fucking with your butthole:

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1855201

Your lack of self awareness is astounding. It then again, we know you’re not very bright.
Thank yous, Peggy Sue! LOLLING!
  • WTF
  • 01-04-2020, 09:57 AM
Speaking of dickless, did they let you out early from your circle jerk at the War Resisters League?

I hear the headliners were odumbo and Ben Rhodes.

They spoke proudly about Benghazi, abandoning our troops when they're under fire, appeasing terrorists and blaming America first. Originally Posted by lustylad
I do not blame America.

I blame ignorant fucks that fell for things such as WMD's and now this.

You know , morons.
Thank yous, Peggy Sue! LOLLING! Originally Posted by HoeHummer
We’re laughing at you.