Freaky little cum thirsty fetish friendly slut?

We all get singled out and talked about on here...I don't know one person who hasn't got some kind of shit talked to them on the board...not one single one...if your not getting talked about in some kind of way then your not shit worth mentioning
Hmmmm DR, I just might take you up on that offer. Is that a free spanking or do I have to pay? Never mind, I know the answer to that question.
Hmmmm DR, I just might take you up on that offer. Is that a free spanking or do I have to pay? Never mind, I know the answer to that question. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
Of course you have to pay, she's a whore! If she let you do it for free, she'd ruin her reputation. Lol
Some people think it's fun being catty with a bunch of other people who enjoy doing that too. Single one person out and nit-pick. Originally Posted by Lolahhhhh
If you don't want to be singled out, then don't start threads singling yourself out...

You finished yet?
Well I would hate to ruin her reputation.
I wish I was getting fucked by a crazy biker gang right now...fuck me on the back of a Harley. I wanna feel something hard and manly between my thighs Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Most Harley riders are not very manly.

Can somebody teach me how to poop rainbows?

I like rainbows...... Originally Posted by whitearmyboi28
Eat a lot of Skittles.

Nah, I would fuck a hot bartender for free drinks. Almost did, but he was conned into a relationship by his female boss...still got free drinks though lol Originally Posted by Danielle Reid

Shooters for hooters is what its called when a woman flashes a bartender for free drincks.
Most Harley riders are not very manly.

Eat a lot of Skittles.

Shooters for hooters is what its called when a woman flashes a bartender for free drincks. Originally Posted by pyramider
My hooters ain't that great. Saving up for better looking ones
My hookers ain't that great. Saving up for better looking ones Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
This isn't the girls who are pimps thread.
This isn't the girls who are pimps thread. Originally Posted by RJinLR
I meant hooters lol
what a great way to while away a rainy day.
i hope lola feels honored.

sluts are scary.
whores i like,
they're much more sensible.
Well I would hate to ruin her reputation. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
Hey how come you have never offered to spank me?? I feel so left out.

Ginger when are you coming back to Central Ar? I know you will spank me.
I love dirty whores and sluts! SO much more fun!
She lives to spank.
Hey how come you have never offered to spank me?? I feel so left out.

Ginger when are you coming back to Central Ar? I know you will spank me. Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
I will be whoring down in central Arkansas within the next few weeks...

And I'd love to spank you when I'm there! Tried last time, but you were injured.
And she does it so well. Lol. But you didn't answer my question. It's because I'm a slutty whore isn't it?