New Private Forum Proposal

Back almost 10 years now, when some ASPD members had gotten their fill of much of the attacking and slamming, they created their own new site, AfterHourseCentral. AHC for short.

Before it cratered, and the reasons for that are many depending on is doing the telling, it had around 5K members. I don't recall how long it was a viable option to ASPD but there were plenty of providers who left ASPD altogether and only posted on AHC. Originally Posted by LazurusLong
Would you mind sharing some of the opinions you know of as to why it "cratered" please?
I think it will be successful if you do a run through of some of
the things missing on eccie and try to offer them,

While keeping the better aspects, but maybe with your own style.

Otherwise it will just turn into an eccie clone.

But it looks like that is the whole point anyway lol
Obviously it's not, THN or you wouldn't have posted this in the first place. I like some of your ideas, but most of the strife around here is due to the fact that people have the opportunity to come into a thread and "shit all over it". Cut the comments in reviews in particular and you kill about 75% of the bullshit.

Thanks OBSG! Hopefully it comes to fruition.

Sorry you feel that way, phildo. Personally, I think it's possible to have discussions about the hobby without piling on insult after insult after insult. Maybe I'm alone on that one.

If the forum does happen, and the member wants to maintain their access to the location, fbsm and short notice ads then perhaps they will be more inclined to remember their medication. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
I guess time will tell. Perhaps you are right. Again, its not gonna stop me from trying. The bigger picture is it may lead to other things that will work better.
  • BLM69
  • 01-12-2014, 11:04 PM
I think this hobby has room for everything, You'll never know if it will be a success until you try. I learned a long time ago, You can't please everyone. good luck on the new private forum.
Thank you biglatinmale! I hope the members find it very useful once it gets going.
I for one am looking forward to it THN. Hopefully I will get an invite
Of course, BigTex77! We still need to have lunch too!
That is right THN we do! Hmm we will talk when I get back from Vegas next week.
Oooooh put me down for a bill on mini-bacc please!
Consider it done beautiful!
And if you win me some money...

Hellz yea!!

New Acronym "B&B" Love it!
few things in life are better than a woman who will cook me bacon AND give me a blowjob!!