things that gets under ur skin

This Thread...smh...Arkansas at its finest
The Bile thread really set a good example of change.

Right here waiting for all the positive changes,
WARNING.

The not so funny crap that has been posted in the AR forums has drawn a lot of attention. It is clear that the veiled attacks, insults and disrespect has had an adverse impact on the forum.

Here's the only warning: There will be no more tolerance for general disrespect, insults or diatribes, even it not directed at a specific member. AR will be kinder more friendly site or you will not be welcome.

The "I" in Eccie stands for Information, not insults.

Huck
Keep digging...
Thank you, Huck, Lazr & MrHappy!

I'm sure most of the AR board members appreciate staff attention to this issue!

Here's to a more positive board!

WARNING.

The not so funny crap that has been posted in the AR forums has drawn a lot of attention. It is clear that the veiled attacks, insults and disrespect has had an adverse impact on the forum.

Here's the only warning: There will be no more tolerance for general disrespect, insults or diatribes, even it not directed at a specific member. AR will be kinder more friendly site or you will not be welcome.

Huck Originally Posted by urhuckleberry
You won't get it this way...not even close...
When tempers flare and things start to get out of control in sporting events, it's not unusual for officiating crews to warn that they're going to start calling the game more closely. It may not work here, but it's worth a try. Besides, aiming for a kinder, more friendly, or more positive board isn't really setting the bar all that high when you take into consideration our starting point.
You won't get it this way...not even close... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
So , according to you, there IS a way, right? Not even close. Just keep smilin behind the sunglasses and be happy, y'all rule, u be so bad
There is a way...a really simple way...the fact that the moderators and members in this forum don't see it is very telling...

You get the type of forum you work for...not the kind of forum that is forced upon you...
When tempers flare and things start to get out of control in sporting events, it's not unusual for officiating crews to warn that they're going to start calling the game more closely. It may not work here, but it's worth a try. Besides, aiming for a kinder, more friendly, or more positive board isn't really setting the bar all that high when you take into consideration our starting point. Originally Posted by TestSpin
+ 1. Well said Test.
WARNING.

Huck Originally Posted by urhuckleberry
I was being sarcastic and its not funny.
The forum here in comparison to TER is nothing. I was personally invited to come here because
of this very situation.

I have seen fake alerts posted to alienate up coming new providers.
I have seen new providers be ridiculed (tongue in cheek) about reviews.
I have seen comments in false accusation form.
I have seen cyber bullying.
I have seen written warnings on the forums because two ppl were flirting
I have seen white knight mods disobey the rules (conflict of interest)
I have seen baiting of new members unfamiliar with rules get banned
I have seen a provider blab real information behind the scenes
I have seen a provider try to get a moderator fired
I have seen a provider act like something was everyone's choice when it was her directive

I CAN SHOW EVERY ONE
SOMETHING IS WRONG AND IT NEEDS TO BE RESTORED
Arkietardville is the new Missouri?

Would that get under the skin of the "show me" State?
I don't think much get's inder Missouri's skin thanks to Jefferson County's best.
I was being sarcastic and its not funny.
The forum here in comparison to TER is nothing. I was personally invited to come here because
of this very situation.

I have seen fake alerts posted to alienate up coming new providers.
I have seen new providers be ridiculed (tongue in cheek) about reviews.
I have seen comments in false accusation form.
I have seen cyber bullying.
I have seen written warnings on the forums because two ppl were flirting
I have seen white knight mods disobey the rules (conflict of interest)
I have seen baiting of new members unfamiliar with rules get banned
I have seen a provider blab real information behind the scenes
I have seen a provider try to get a moderator fired
I have seen a provider act like something was everyone's choice when it was her directive

I CAN SHOW EVERY ONE
SOMETHING IS WRONG AND IT NEEDS TO BE RESTORED Originally Posted by lorde reign

I seen dead people