El Paso, Texas Walmart Shooting- 20 dead

The manifesto that he wrote
  • oeb11
  • 08-07-2019, 12:32 PM
Please post the manifesto - enquiring minds seek knowledge.
You defending his reasoning is one of your most despicable BS you ever spewed in this forum. Why the hell did he keep invoking Trump's name if Trump has no influence at all on his decision making? He's trying too hard to absolve Trump and it backfired on him. Frankly this POS has no credibility at all when he gleefully surrendered to the authority after mowing down innocent unarmed people like they were just cattle destined for slaughter house. By defending the excuses of that POS, you just show you and him are one of a kind. Originally Posted by andymarksman
You're fucking championing his self-admitted claim that he is a racist -- thus YOU are "giving him credibility"; so, you're fucking equivocating when you refuse to acknowledge and stupidly deny the rest of what the fuck he said.

The shooter identified a French racist as the one who influenced his thinking, and he identified the fucking dim-retard candidates as the ones who triggered his actions. He also stated that he gunned those people down to reduce the carbon footprint in this country to advance the "green-agenda" -- which is manifestly a lib-retard agenda. You can lie equivocate all day long, but those are the facts!

The manifesto that he wrote Originally Posted by matchingmole
The manifesto he wrote only mentions Trump twice and both times the shooter repudiates the notion that Trump had any influence on his, the shooter's, behavior. Meanwhile, the shooter fairly much points to the dim-retard presidential candidates as being the provocateurs he was "responding" to.

Per the analysis of a 30-year veteran FBI agent, Steve Hooper, it was the banal BS espoused by the dim-retard presidential candidates that triggered the shooter; not Trump.

@
https://www.iheart.com/podcast/69-th...view-47475358/
https://www.moroccoworldnews.com/201...p-inspiration/

The El Paso mass shooter was radicalized here. He supports the ChristChurch shooter. He calls Hispanic people "invaders". He drove 10 hours to shoot up a Wal-Mart on a Saturday afternoon in an area with a high Hispanic immigrant population in the middle of summer when family's are back to school shopping. He know his choice of day and time would lead to maximum bloodshed of children and families. He is a racist, a White Nationalist and a hate filled loser.
Oh, and his "manifesto" hate screed is filled with talking points and terminology used by Donald Trump at his Nazi MAGA rallies and FOX News hosts like Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity.
Tucker says white nationalism is all a hoax.
Well Yssup - then he is wrong.

Tucker says white nationalism is all a hoax. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Was in a situation last week where I watched Tucker.....it was pathetic. All the adds were either My Pillow or J.G. Wentworth. I guess the demographic of his audience are insomniacs who have structured settlements...but need cash now.
  • oeb11
  • 08-07-2019, 02:35 PM
Try Rachel Madcow or Don lemon - CNN, MSNBC, Bloomberg - are all DPST shill channels

They are truly pathetic - and losing viewership since the Russian collusion Hoax is over!!
https://www.moroccoworldnews.com/201...p-inspiration/

The El Paso mass shooter was radicalized here. He supports the ChristChurch shooter. He calls Hispanic people "invaders". He drove 10 hours to shoot up a Wal-Mart on a Saturday afternoon in an area with a high Hispanic immigrant population in the middle of summer when family's are back to school shopping. He know his choice of day and time would lead to maximum bloodshed of children and families. He is a racist, a White Nationalist and a hate filled loser.
Oh, and his "manifesto" hate screed is filled with talking points and terminology used by Donald Trump at his Nazi MAGA rallies and FOX News hosts like Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity.
Originally Posted by matchingmole
The El Paso shooter self-admits that he is a disciple of a French white supremacist, and your attempt to obscure that fact is laughable. And you cannot cite where the fuck Trump ever promoted murder as a means to achieve "green-agenda" goals. Such statements do NOT exist! The Christchurch shooter and the El Paso shooter were both Eco-terrorists who see the wholesale slaughter of people as an means to a green-agenda goal.

That's emphatically NOT a POV held by Trump. Trump says AOC's "green agenda" is bullshit.
For future reference, you don't have to drive 600 miles to El Paso to find a store full of Mexicans/Mexican-Americans. You can just drive to the Fiesta Mart on W Illinois Ave. Not trying to suggest anything other than this guy was nuts.
Was in a situation last week where I watched Tucker.....it was pathetic. All the adds were either My Pillow or J.G. Wentworth. I guess the demographic of his audience are insomniacs who have structured settlements...but need cash now. Originally Posted by matchingmole

BAHHAAA i'll give ya the JG Wentworth thing. i mute those annoying commercials.

would it surprise you watching that braying jackass Rachel Maddow is just as pathetic from my point of view as Carlson is to you? See how that works? in fact i may tune in to that retarded bitch's show to see how she's spinning these shootings. Can't wait to see how she tries to tie Dayton to Trump.

maybe she'll have Plugs Biden on to talk about his vigil for the victims. in MICHIGAN.

BAHHAHAHAAAAAAA
No a big Maddow fan either...but she seems to have some brains. It's always funny to watch Tucker on camera when doing an interview.. He has a weird expression on his face like he is watching someone eat Miracle Whip from a jar with their hands. Have seen that same look from GWB.
Tucker says white nationalism is all a hoax. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I listened to Tucker. Did you?

Or did you hear just what you wanted to hear? Again!
Was in a situation last week where I watched Tucker...... Originally Posted by matchingmole
You probably should have turned on the sound. At least subliminally some knowledge would have soaked through the skull thickness. You're in a sad state.
For future reference, you don't have to drive 600 miles to El Paso to find a store full of Mexicans/Mexican-Americans. You can just drive to the Fiesta Mart on W Illinois Ave. Not trying to suggest anything other than this guy was nuts. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Damn ... Dallasites have allowed Fiestas to compete in the area?

Walmart is well represented in the area. He probably doesn't know.