Random Thoughts

hello
Welcome back to the living Spanky
hello Originally Posted by SpankyJ
SPANKY-G!?!!

So so so glad to see you’re back!
hello Originally Posted by SpankyJ

The LEGENDARY SPANKYJ!!! It's alive!!!
Welcome back although this will be the first time we are active at the same time. Please post soon so people don’t think we are the same!
  • BK
  • 05-22-2019, 05:20 PM
Welcome back although this will be the first time we are active at the same time. Please post soon so people don’t think we are the same! Originally Posted by Exchequer
I know you are not the same. Not saying how I know but I do.
Welcome back although this will be the first time we are active at the same time. Please post soon so people don’t think we are the same! Originally Posted by Exchequer
Sorry dude, you're a replicant. I've been meaning to tell you.

j/k man, you're not me. As far as you know.

Actually I didn't even know how to spell Exchequer before you showed up. And I'm still not really sure what it means lol.

Thank you kindly for the welcome back, everyone!
Well there are people here who think that I’m Spanky... So does that mean that I am you, as well? I’m starting to feel pretty omnipresent, honestly.
I know you are not the same. Not saying how I know but I do. Originally Posted by BK
You should know who I am since i’m a member of your club!

The LEGENDARY SPANKYJ!!! It's alive!!! Originally Posted by WMJ4657

Sadly, the legend is untrue. I did not...have...sexual relations with that woman.
Click “About Me” for everything you need to know.

https://linktr.ee/Exchequer17

Sorry dude, you're a replicant. I've been meaning to tell you.

j/k man, you're not me. As far as you know.

Actually I didn't even know how to spell Exchequer before you showed up. And I'm still not really sure what it means lol.

Thank you kindly for the welcome back, everyone! Originally Posted by SpankyJ
Sadly, the legend is untrue. I did not...have...sexual relations with that woman. Originally Posted by SpankyJ

OK fine, I did, but not only with her...
Click “About Me” for everything you need to know.

https://linktr.ee/Exchequer17 Originally Posted by Exchequer

Well, I learned something today!
  • Sandy
  • 05-22-2019, 09:54 PM
You know you are doing good when your guy not only flies you across Country to see him, but also sends you a limo to take you to the airport.
Sadly, the legend is untrue. I did not...have...sexual relations with that woman. Originally Posted by SpankyJ

Please God tell me you didn't have sexual relations with that man?