For those who need proof of election fraud....

WHERES MY FUCKING REPORT? I DEMAND A FUCKING REPORT.
WHERES MY FUCKING REPORT? I DEMAND A FUCKING REPORT. Originally Posted by royamcr
I already posted it Mr Capital letters. 9/24/2021. 1pm PAC time. Tune in. But nobody cares about your “demands”. You’re not important.
Trumptards are not important. Traitorous scum of America.
I’m sure on the 24ty we will see a different excuse why it’s not released.
Dog ate the report....
Why not just accept that people believe that the 2020 election may have been compromised?

No matter what evidence there is or isn't, there's enough peculiarity around the 2020 election to cause some people to question what actually had taken place.

There's nothing you can do to try and force people to think a certain way, without doing some type of psychological torture to them.
I’m sure on the 24ty we will see a different excuse why it’s not released. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Actually, it will be the beginning of the end for Joey Bribes and the regime. You wanted it. You’ll get it.
John Solomon On The Michael Sussman Indictment

"If ever there was any doubt that the allegations over Russia-Trump collusion were a political dirty trick, special prosecutor John Durham today put that to rest...

Michael Sussman charged his work to the Hillary campaign to develop a dossier that would make an allegation that there were computer pings going on between Donald Trump's office and Vladimir Putin's people in Russia.

That lawyer, Michael Sussman, was told that it was a red herring. That the information was not to be trusted. Still, he finished the document. He then gave it to the FBI General Counsel..

And he told the FBI General Counsel that he didn't do this on behalf of any client when in fact all along he was being paid by Hillary Clinton's campaign to do this work.

In fact, Michael Sussman charged his meeting with the FBI to Hillary Clinton's campaign."

@KanekoaTheGreat

The walls are closing in
  • oeb11
  • 09-16-2021, 08:31 PM
The DPST marxist adn racist peanut gallery has overestimated by many degrees of magnitude its' 'self-importance' with its' 'Demands'/
LOL

They are afflicted with far more ego than IQ, education, or common sense.

A good argument for Social Darwinism
Say Cheese!!!!!

https://t.me/CandlesInTheNight/20331

Fuckin Biden’s
Say Cheese!!!!!

https://t.me/CandlesInTheNight/20331

Fuckin Biden’s Originally Posted by bambino
Finally. Proof.

(Captain Savatroll!)
Why not just accept that people believe that the 2020 election may have been compromised?

No matter what evidence there is or isn't, there's enough peculiarity around the 2020 election to cause some people to question what actually had taken place.

There's nothing you can do to try and force people to think a certain way, without doing some type of psychological torture to them. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
That’s incorrect. A group of people started a lie that there was mass voter fraud. They kept saying it on right wing radio and TV. The folks that watch and listen to that believed the lie they were told. There’s never been any proof presented or any peculiarities to substantiate the initial lie. It’s circular logic.

Person lies
Other people believe the lie.
The liar then says the lie needs to be investigated because people believe the lie
deceive

[dəˈsēv]

VERB

deceive (verb) · deceives (third person present) · deceived (past tense) · deceived (past participle) · deceiving (present participle)
  1. (of a person) cause (someone) to believe something that is not true, typically in order to gain some personal advantage.
    "I didn't intend to deceive people into thinking it was French champagne"
    synonyms:
    swindle · defraud · cheat · trick · hoodwink · hoax · dupe · take in · mislead · delude · fool · outwit · misguide · lead on · inveigle · seduce · ensnare · entrap · beguile · double-cross · gull · cozen · sharp · mulct

• (of a thing) give a mistaken impression.
      "the area may seem to offer nothing of interest, but don't be deceived" · [more]New content will be added above the current area of focus upon selection

"everything about him was intended to deceive"
    • (deceive oneself)

fail to admit to oneself that something is true.
      "enabling the rulers to deceive themselves about the nature of their own rule"
    • be sexually unfaithful to (one's regular partner).
      "he had deceived her with another woman"
      synonyms:
      be unfaithful to · be disloyal to · be untrue to · be inconstant to · cheat on · cheat · betray · break one's promise to · play someone false · fail · let down