Bored and drunk so here's something a little different

LOL, an abbreviation for laughing out loud,[1][2] or laugh out loud,[3] is a common element of Internet slang.
I think you should let winner PM you and claim the winning by providing post number. You can verify later. Go to bed Max. Don't lose your beauty sleep becuase of these crazy people. I don't want you to have a sleep head when we meet tmorrow.

ok everyone i'm crashing i'm sure i'll be on in a few more hrs in the mean time remember i need watch dogs since there is no way i'm going to go back and look at all the posts Originally Posted by Max Rax
Laughing=Verb Out=Subject loud=Adverb.
Yo-yo .. B-Wild is back up in here!!!!
I'm gone for 11 minutes and you freaks go all smart on me.
I think you should let winner PM you and claim the winning by providing post number. You can verify later. Go to bed Max. Don't lose your beauty sleep becuase of these crazy people. I don't want you to have a sleep head when we meet tmorrow. Originally Posted by futile
GREAT IDEA if there is a winner pm me with post number
Welcome back B
I'm Max's watch dog.

New rule:

All posts' must say something about how hot, great, sweet, funny, ect Brooke is.
I think you should let winner PM you and claim the winning by providing post number. You can verify later. Go to bed Max. Don't lose your beauty sleep becuase of these crazy people. I don't want you to have a sleep head when we meet tmorrow. Originally Posted by futile

GREAT IDEA if there is a winner pm me with post number Originally Posted by Max Rax

Futile, dont be a suck up...lol
English was one of the subjects I hated because of all that sentence crap.
Futile, dont be a suck up...lol Originally Posted by babydollsnow
Preach on sister!
Winner post right here by BDS
Anyone who posts after me wacks off while thinking of RBJ.

And if you're a chick, you play with your pussy while watching Nancy Grace.
Brooke is so hot that buffalo wild wings is trying to name their hottest sauce in her honor.
Brooke is so hot that buffalo wild wings is trying to name their hottest sauce in her honor. Originally Posted by Albr23
Anyone posting after this was involved in the 9/11 attack.