Random Thoughts

So tired of allergy season, my eyes hurt and I sneeze until my ribs hurt. And that's with a heavy dose of Zyrtec in me.
Well my random thought for the day is " I am making my way down to NWA in mid-march & I hope there is a Ginger Doll that has time for an old man to visit"

Been planning since the fall and finally time to make it happen.

YEE HAA Originally Posted by WMJ4657
Aww! Looking forward to it, hon. Lolahhhh has said nothing but good things about you.
So tired of allergy season, my eyes hurt and I sneeze until my ribs hurt. And that's with a heavy dose of Zyrtec in me. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
Me, too! Feel like I’m dying...
especially when I put my top down.
Final random thought for the day... I’ve found that you can teach people pretty much anything — except ambition. You either have drive, or you don’t.

And there’s a little joy in that realization.
I guess I will never understand being in the midst of trying to set something up and suddenly the other person seemingly falls off the face of the earth for days. Just don't get it. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
Happened to me last night in Little Rock guy text handle and says he will come over now I start washing that 6 hr. road off of me and no text back no call just fell off the earth I guess. Not even, no thank you. I decided against it, changed my mind , roads are still too bad, I decided to put peanut butter on my dick and let my dog go crazy. Nothing not a peep.
Sure do hope this is not another Fayetteville.. I WOULD BE SAD!
Cancels happen but to just say nothing after texting or PMing then zero that's rude.. I use to think people had a wreck or went to jail or something bad happened because who does that to someone they are communicating too? RUDE PEOPLE THATS WHO.

Guess that could be a random thought but no; that thought was inspired by events. NOT RANDOM AT ALL.

My random thought is: When are Dallas Rain and I going to be in the same city again? I WANT TO WRITE ON HER BUTT
And maybe a lucky fellow wants to treat her to a Majuru Meltdown
My random thought is: When are Dallas Rain and I going to be in the same city again? I WANT TO WRITE ON HER BUTT
And maybe a lucky fellow wants to treat her to a Majuru Meltdown Originally Posted by Majichands
Now that sounds like fun.
Pretty sure things are going to get very interesting!
Pretty sure things are going to get very interesting! Originally Posted by Baconman
You mean to tell me it's going to get more interesting than it already is??
Pretty sure things are going to get very interesting! Originally Posted by Baconman
So true babe it's been Very interesting for me !
My sex drive is through the roof lately . Haha
Originally Posted by hot summer

Thats a health risk
Thats a health risk Originally Posted by Fr8nk&Bnz
I would take it easy on you I promise.
Hahaha
Originally Posted by hot summer
That's a risk worth taking! Lol 😘
Ugh, the AC on my car went out.
Lol...apparently there are still people that think Exchequer and I are the same person. I can assure you we are not, and there is a simple way to verify it. Ask Chloe, who has seen us both.
I went and saw Cats at the WAC in Fayetteville yesterday. Great show if you get a chance. I had never seen it before.