YummyMarie: a place for her random ideas, thoughts, and musings

No Tombstone pizzas? Originally Posted by pyramider
From time to time, yes. Maybe tomorrow...

Tonight is zucchini and parmasean crusted chicken with roasted green beans and potatoes.
Are you any good at making tamales? I had one once with coworkers, not sure if it was the venue or the dish but it didn't taste good to me, but they seem to be a big deal here in Tejas.
I don't know about here in Texas, but in New Mexico the Christmas season is also Tamale season.

Families gather at a house and all of the females gather in the kitchen and dining room making tamales. The aroma, noise and happiness is fantastic.

Making tamales is a lot of work and I would love to find a source for homemade tamales.
Mmmm yes, memories of days around my grandmother's kitchen table warm my heart

There are a couple of great places I goto for good tamales. One in Pasadena and another in a League City. Also, there are two sisters who deliver to my office building once a week...damnit...

Lunchtime!
Where can I read more from you darlin??
If you ever wanna small taste of lil something different, I'd be humbled to hear what you thought.
masterhead69.wordpress.com
Originally Posted by Laney Lixx
Thanks, send me a PM to remind me. ADD and all...lol
Tell us more about the BBQ from the prior page.
I get my tamales from my local meat market / taquerias.

Everything is made from scratch and not TexMex food.
I much prefer Arizona Mexican food. I as a youth would purchase it from a stand at the curb. My mother would have a shit fit over it.
From time to time, yes. Maybe tomorrow...

Tonight is zucchini and parmasean crusted chicken with roasted green beans and potatoes. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
I didn't do Tombstone afterall. I got Chinese delivery and and watched "Zootopia," on Netflix with the munchkins...

BTW: Does anyone know what "Five Nights at Freddy's," is? It's become the latest craze for the munchkins. It's all I ever hear about...
  • Mokoa
  • 09-25-2016, 04:26 PM
I didn't do Tombstone afterall. I got Chinese delivery and and watched "Zootopia," on Netflix with the munchkins...

BTW: Does anyone know what "Five Nights at Freddy's," is? It's become the latest craze for the munchkins. It's all I ever hear about... Originally Posted by YummyMarie

Get the bratoids hooked on Exploding Kittens.
Thanks Mokoa...interesting to say the least. One of the munchkins believes that Chuck E. Cheese was once Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. Perhaps this will release me of all obligations to ever attend that establishment again...this could be a win for parents world wide! Lol!

...and for a YummyTwist...

I caved and bought tamales yesterday...mmm
Today was Monday, and a helluva busy munchkin-wrangling schedule necessitated Little Caesar's.

Tomorrow is Italian Sausage and baby broccoli pasta with oregano gremolata and parnesean cheese.

My personal appetizer will be a completely different variety of sausage