Bored and drunk so here's something a little different

Ok last post good night folks, may the best one win and hopefully no one else posts after this.
im in it to win it
We're like chatroom rejects.
Ok last post good night folks, may the best one win and hopefully no one else posts after this. Originally Posted by Albr23
But, but, but .... now who is going to compliment me?
TFF Brooke, damm now i gotta make a sentence out of this, cool made it
You know what let me hit 300 and then I'm out.
  • anita
  • 10-27-2010, 11:56 PM
Ok last post good night folks, may the best one win and hopefully no one else posts after this. Originally Posted by Albr23
I am crushing your hope right now. I am not the best but I sure am the besttest so I will win
im in it to win it Originally Posted by babydollsnow
It just dawned on me that I only have TV to keep me up, you have a baby. Damn. Team Htowner is loosing its morale.
I'm out. Originally Posted by Albr23
yea yea we have heard that before
TFF Brooke, damm now i gotta make a sentence out of this, cool made it Originally Posted by babydollsnow
Does talking to your self counts as a sentence.
I got enough adult diaper next to me... I am ready... set... go....
You know what let me hit 300 and then I'm out. Originally Posted by Albr23
That's the sprit! In your next post you should say something about how my price point is way to low and guys should be paying me $1,000 an hour.
It just dawned on me that I only have TV to keep me up, you have a baby. Damn. Team Htowner is loosing its morale. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild

The advantages of lil ones.....YES up all night is working in my favor tonight
I am crushing your hope right now. I am not the best but I sure am the besttest so I will win Originally Posted by anita
I don't get it. So u r not the best but you are the besttest.
Please answer with a yes or a no.
  • anita
  • 10-27-2010, 11:59 PM
Max should put this rule too: If you are not funny then you are disqualify