NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

And btw why the FUCK was ALAN BALL covering Jordy Nelson??... Originally Posted by TheDon
Because Kareen Jackson couldn't hold him. I'd pretty much knew that.

Green Bay played like they had nothing to lose. Aaron Rodgers exposed the secondary like bitches. The Texans also forgot he could scramble too.

The game was done by the end of the 3rd quarter. The Texans got Discount Double Checked!
Like I Have Said Before Go Green Bay Whoop Whoop....

KoTexans Played A Real Team & Couldnt Do It Playing Like The Cowards ijs
  • Satin
  • 10-15-2012, 09:24 AM
Man, after soaking in the excitement before this game...this was a real let-down. We played bad on both sides of the ball and were embarrassed on national TV. This was the first game I can ever remember wanting to leave in the third quarter. I knew it had to happen but on SNF...dammit!!

So much went wrong it was hard to dissect. But the one player I am now the most concerned about is Jonathan Joseph. He has not looked good the last 2 games at all. He has gone from being a "shut-down corner" to pretty pathetic. He was getting toasted in the Jets game and last night, continued to play bad coverage. KJ will always be KJ, but we have come to expect more from JJo. I had just pointed out earlier I was concerned about our run defense, and now our pass defense got torched. Rodgers is a great QB - but 6 TD's? He made our secondary look like high-school players.

So much went wrong, I prefer to try to forget about it. We now need to look forward to the Ravens and not be concerned they have a few key players hurt/injured. Green Bay did also, but look what that got us. It will be interesting to see how we bounce back. We have to trust Kubiak and Wade will get them right again. It's not all doom and gloom, we are still 5-1 & in first place in the division.
I hear you Satin, the tailgating and atmosphere prior to the game were electric. Big letdown.

Outcoached, Out Qb'd, Out Defensed. Fuck it seemed like if JJ Watt didn't make a play nobody would. I am ready for some Mercilus or even some Braman on D. I wonder if Braman can play inside? One Eye let me know, I think he is only a OLB but fuck Bradie slow ass James and Dobbins are not playmakers, we need some LB's that are playmakers. Braman plays special teams like his hair is on fire!!

McClain said fuck it in the paper and just gave everybody an F-. He hit the nail on the head.

Only one thing can cheer me up, Olivia88 needs to run a Sit on my face special. I would like to Packher!!

Except for JJ, same old script. Same shitty playcalling, same shitty QB'ing and without Cush(and Demeco) and a pass rush, same shitty D.

Next week will be interesting, can we stop the Ravens? Can we run the damn ball?? Can we block on a fucking running play?? Cowgirls ran all day on the Ravens. Good teams respond to laying a big fucking egg, next week we find out if we are contenders or pretenders. Big Coaching edge to the Ravens, talent edge to the Texans. Should be very interesting without Ray Lewis!!
The problem is, I don't think beating the Ravens next week will be as special as it should be, and shouldn't be something we should really pat ourselves on the back for. Their starting corner, MLB, and DT are not going to play, we should beat them, even if we now have a big drop-off on defense.

I don't think the Pats are great either, so there really isn't a great team in the AFC, which is good news.

But this defense is really concerning to me, if we get down early, I don't think our offense is built to make comebacks, and we're not going to have any idea of how good we are until play Chicago, Detroit, and NE in a month.

Gonna be really interested in seeing the Chargers tonight, I got a feeling their just going to take over the conference, we shall see...
Guys, Vegas right now has the Texans as the Superbowl Favorites at 4.5 to 1, WTF? Did they not see the game last night? GB is Fucking 10 to 1!

Pats are just behind Hou at 5 to 1. These lines are way off imo...
Relax Guys........Texans doing better than my cowboys...least they got heart,and will fight,but even in a loss,we made progress this week. On another note....I owe a very special thank you to SATIN & EASYE. Thank you so much for letting me go to the game with you bro'It was great to be in that atmosphere,just an incredible experience that i will never forget...DAMN....almost made me give up my silver stars!! Even though the TEXANS got crushed,It was beyond exciting,and i will never forget that day. Thanks bro,I had a blast...MAD PROPS to YOU and EASYE.....thank u so much. Hell...im willing to give up my next ticket to a game,if i get one,and give it to you DON...if we can get you off that laptop........
I know you don't like the Steelers Satin but bruh, how bout you invite "Ya Boi" next time

Fucking Alpha Male Ass Pussy Hound
Relax Guys........Texans doing better than my cowboys...least they got heart,and will fight,but even in a loss,we made progress this week. On another note....I owe a very special thank you to SATIN & EASYE. Thank you so much for letting me go to the game with you bro'It was great to be in that atmosphere,just an incredible experience that i will never forget...DAMN....almost made me give up my silver stars!! Even though the TEXANS got crushed,It was beyond exciting,and i will never forget that day. Thanks bro,I had a blast...MAD PROPS to YOU and EASYE.....thank u so much. Hell...im willing to give up my next ticket to a game,if i get one,and give it to you DON...if we can get you off that laptop........ Originally Posted by Mixshowdj
LOL

I'm glad you had a good time at the game, Satin actually offered me a ticket too, couldn't believe it! I just don't know if I can go as HARD as y'all go and still make it home safe lol. If I lived closer to the Reliant area, I would be more than down to go! Just not comfortable making the trip (alone) to the area. But I do plan on moving closer to that area as soon as I'm finished with my final 2 years of school. That's when I plan on going HARD like the rest of y'all.
Trust me Don...my going hard days are over...im 43,and i have a nympho 30 year-old girlfriend.(see avatar on the LEFT) I work 5 days a week,plus Dj out of town....Believe me,i am the quiet one....
  • Satin
  • 10-15-2012, 03:20 PM
Don, we'll talk off line but every concern you have will be alleviated. It's cool to watch on TV no doubt, but a different experience to be there. (except when we get crushed, lol) Also your homies and "thread-mates" Cat-Man and Daddio are there too.

D, dude I'll talk to you too but it would be a blast to have you bro. I don't hate the Steelers man, I actually respect them a lot, but have to call it like it see it. You also don't have to like the Texans..but you're a football fan and that's all that matters (ask Mix, he's a Cowgirl lover, lol)

Don, as far as those odds....you know this bro but one game doesn't mean a lot. We could play them again and crush them. I think we are right up there with 4 or 5 other teams who have legitimate Superbowl hopes.

We're still " in it to win it"....
Satin is right Don,even as important as winning the division is,The TEXANS are 5-1,same record as the RAVENS!! Texans have a chance to LEAD THE CONFERENCE.....which means a chance at HOMEFIELD THRU-OUT THE PLAYOFFS!! Not to mention they play them next week,AT HOME,and THREE PRO-BOWL starters are gone...two of them for the year...IF i was kubiak,i'd focus on the the positives,it's a long season yet,and everyone else has to catch them.........including belichick's boys.......
Trust me Don...my going hard days are over...im 43,and i have a nympho 30 year-old girlfriend.(see avatar on the LEFT) I work 5 days a week,plus Dj out of town....Believe me,i am the quiet one.... Originally Posted by Mixshowdj
Well this is comforting to hear, I wouldn't want to be the only guy not going hard lol

Don, we'll talk off line but every concern you have will be alleviated. It's cool to watch on TV no doubt, but a different experience to be there. (except when we get crushed, lol) Also your homies and "thread-mates" Cat-Man and Daddio are there too.

Don, as far as those odds....you know this bro but one game doesn't mean a lot. We could play them again and crush them. I think we are right up there with 4 or 5 other teams who have legitimate Superbowl hopes.

We're still " in it to win it".... Originally Posted by Satin
Yeah, it would definitely sounds like something I should experience, I'd for sure be down to meet up with Catman Daddio, Mix, Ded, and the rest of the gang.

I just heard the Texans presser, looks like Joseph is in fact dealing with a groin injury, I am actually very relieved to hear this, I knew something was up with him....just need to get that pass rush going, and I think we will be close to where we were at. But i would like for us to be really cautious, let Joe sit out next week if he has to, there are so many guys going down right now, not worth the risk imo
Satin is right Don,even as important as winning the division is,The TEXANS are 5-1,same record as the RAVENS!! Texans have a chance to LEAD THE CONFERENCE.....which means a chance at HOMEFIELD THRU-OUT THE PLAYOFFS!! Not to mention they play them next week,AT HOME,and THREE PRO-BOWL starters are gone...two of them for the year...IF i was kubiak,i'd focus on the the positives,it's a long season yet,and everyone else has to catch them.........including belichick's boys....... Originally Posted by Mixshowdj
Good point. I actually feel really bad for the Ravens, that must be frustrating as hell for their fans. This would be like losing Manning, Watt, and Cushing in the same game...I always like it in sports when teams are at their best playing other teams at their best, but I guess that's why every team needs depth...
I hope the Texans don't have to go downhill any time soon.........because they got THE BRAKES beat off their asses.

Sorry. I had to get that in there.

• Satin
  • 10-15-2012, 09:40 PM
Aight RC, calm down bro....

Don, did you see this freaking game tonight? San Diego goes up 24 to nothing. The Broncs score 35 fucking points in a row...are you kidding me? Poor Rivers looked like Romo out there throwing all those picks....