For those who need proof of election fraud....

Damnit. Please dont wake Crypt! He gets angry this early on a sat. morning.
  • oeb11
  • 09-18-2021, 09:19 AM
This is a hooker board. You know, fucking for money.
People could say, "The information you provide is consistantly wrong, misstated, and intentionaly wrong." Or I could say you're full of shit. The word is frequently heard on tv (with the appropriate warning stated after each commercial) and its meaning is well understood. On a forum dealing with sex for money, you should understand you might hear adult language. Virtually every post you make there are violations of your own complaints. You call people names that you know are disrespectful, demeaning, and without evidence of being true.
We know what you mean when you say "DPST". It makes us calling you an asshole or a cocksucker small potatoes.
Those 2 "names" don't question your loyalty but your "McCarthy" like posts do. Many people have pointed out your name-calling hypocrisy. When you stop saying DPST, I'll still say shit if I want. Freedom of speech (actually not. This is a private site. They choose not to enforce many of the rules that Facebook and other sites that would flag many of you and yours posts and who would remove you.)
So what if you don't say "shit"?
When you learn how to proof read your own posts, maybe I'll.....no I'll use whatever words I want.
You spell "the", teh. You spell "and" adn. On many occasions, multiple times in a single post. The mistakes are easily seen. Spell checker underlines them.
You complain about people saying "shit" but you can't spell 2 words any 7 year old can spell. And here is a little fact for you.
Most HR (hiring folks) people would toss a resume in the trash with your mistakes.
You can't see your own errors and you ignore things when spellcheck tells you that you made a mistake.
Originally Posted by VerySkeptical

Awwwww
did someone wake up in teh wrong bed this am????
LOL
when VMS has something cogent adn constructive to offer .....

Won't ever happen.
Yet you felt the need to reply. Then you misspelled both words to pretend you know that you do so on a regular basis.
It's as if you think your opinions matter. You just admitted you don't understand what I wrote. Which makes sense coming from a guy who doesn't proofread his own posts. It's also not my problem.
And as a Trumpy, you have no problem pretending you're right when everything points to you being wrong.
Why do you think you parroting Trump is constructive? You endorse opinions (presented as fact) easily proven wrong.

Like most Trumpys, you complain without offering any ideas or solutions.

Funny how you go stupid when addressed for your hypocrisy. No surprise there.
Plus, the shorter your reply and a lack of disputing any of the information included shows how spot on it is.
I guess you do know when to STFU.

Awwwww
did someone wake up in teh wrong bed this am????
LOL
when VMS has something cogent adn constructive to offer .....

Won't ever happen. Originally Posted by oeb11
From Wendy Rodgers;

ALL CRIMINAL ACTIVITY WILL BE REFERRED TO THE ATTORNEY GENERAL
From Wendy Rodgers;

ALL CRIMINAL ACTIVITY WILL BE REFERRED TO THE ATTORNEY GENERAL Originally Posted by bambino
Ooooohhhh scary.......
The only ones who believe there was a fraudulent election are.......the losers.

Their fragile egos can't accept the fact.......that they lost.

So they make stuff up...fraudulent facts....alternative facts.....in the Twilight Zone.

When the Congress officially accepted Biden as the President elect, guess who spewed out a tirade of expletives ?
  • oeb11
  • 09-19-2021, 08:50 AM
DPSTs are desperate to coverup their Crimes
Yet - more and more states are calling for /instituting review and examination of voting results.

and DPSTs on their hot seats are squirming, howling, and screeching in opposition

Why oppose reviews VM?
Why oppose open adn transparent free elections - with ID documentation of identity - which DPSTs require for access to welfare/Medicare???

Hypocrisy?
Fear of exposing teh DPST plot to utilize all forms of Voter fraud in Bills HR-1 and 4?
Fear of exposing the DPST plan to give the vote to all non-citizens of America who will vote DPST?

Fear of the exposure of teh marxist conspiracy to subvert representative democracy in America?

Or - All of teh Above!!!

Thank U - vm.

To VS - thank You - we have a new spelling monitor to complain about 'teh"!
VS is welcome to address in a cogent adn constructive fashion the issues I outlined above

Perhaps teh DPSTs are limited to criticizing spelling, not content!
��WHAT’S GOING ON? ARIZONA RECENTLY PROCESSED 673,000 VOTER IDENTITIES WITH THE SOCIAL SECURITY ADMINISTRATION – 58% HAD NO MATCH FOUND��

In the last 10 weeks, Arizona has checked the voter registration credentials with the Social Security Administration (SSA) on 673,560 applicants. 58% or 393,017 did not have a match out of the 673,560.

This is a massive volume considering most States including Arizona typically process around 2,500 a month. They’ve processed more identities in the last 2 months than they’ve done in the last 9 years combined. Is someone scrubbing a database, or auditing “Federal Only” voters?

In the first week of July, Arizona jumped from processing 500-600 a week, to a massive 70,000 a week. This volume stopped on September 10th and is now back down to a few hundred.

So what is going on here?

�� The Gateway Pundit

JOIN NOW to put �� ALL EYES ON ARIZONA! ��

���� US Audit Watch Channel: @AuditWatch
���� US Audit Watch Chat: @AuditWatchChat

#AuditWatch #AZAuditWatch
Finally. Proof.
  • oeb11
  • 09-19-2021, 12:33 PM
Finally. Proof. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

The evidence 95 posted for teh 'proof' :

https://youtu.be/M0F3JBzAtE4
Republicans who let Trump ‘bully’ party will seal midterms defeat, senator says

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...s-bill-cassidy

Joe Biden’s win in Georgia is central to Trump’s big lie that the election was stolen. His previous efforts to overturn the result are the subject of a criminal inquiry.

“The broader question, frankly, is do Republicans continue to re-litigate 2020, or do we look forward with a positive agenda?” Cassidy said.

AZ report? Where’s the actual data? Or are we gonna just get a bunch of conclusions?
  • Tiny
  • 09-20-2021, 07:13 AM
Republicans who let Trump ‘bully’ party will seal midterms defeat, senator says

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...s-bill-cassidy
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
I saw Cassidy’s interview on Meet the Press. He’s right.
I saw Cassidy’s interview on Meet the Press. He’s right. Originally Posted by Tiny
No suprise you agree with a RINO