Bored and drunk so here's something a little different

So who is good at history. Trivia What was the color of the white horse that George Washington rode during the civil war? Originally Posted by Albr23
Don't you mean the War of 1812?
I'm pretty sure the color of thay horse was brown.
Why are you still up again? Originally Posted by yngtxn
I just need three more posts to hit 300 after this one it should be 2.
Awww i would never pussy block you Brooke, wasnt me i swear
Don't you mean the War of 1812? Originally Posted by Cooper
It looks like you are real good at history.
No wait. George Washington rode with Theodore Roosevelt from Texas into Cuba after the New Australians sunk a battleship.
I got my hands on some roofies. Don't worry Brooke you'll be ok. Just let it rest you.
So I need something good for my 300th post. Oh wait I just posted this bs.
Is God allowed in here?

Sudden Breakthroughs

TODAY’S SCRIPTURE

“...the Lord has broken through my enemies before me, like the bursting out of great waters...”
(2 Samuel 5:20, AMP)

TODAY’S WORD from Joel and Victoria

God wants to give you a breakthrough — a sudden burst of His favor; an explosion of His goodness. He wants to release His power in such a way that it overwhelms you and drives out your enemies!
Maybe you’ve been praying about a relationship for years; and suddenly, things get into place. That’s a breakthrough. Or, you were trying to get a certain job. They said there were no openings; but suddenly, they call you back and you get the job. That’s another breakthrough. Perhaps you’ve struggled with an addiction for a long time; but then something happens, and it’s not a struggle anymore. Those are all breakthroughs.
No matter what you’ve been facing, no matter how impossible things look, know this: the God of the breakthrough wants to visit your house. Get ready! Look for His favor and goodness. Remember, God rewards the people who seek after Him. So keep expecting, keep believing because the God of the breakthrough is ready to overwhelm you with His goodness today!

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father in heaven, today I am expecting Your goodness. I am looking for Your favor. I’m trusting that You, the God of the breakthrough, are working mightily on my behalf. Help me to live a life pleasing to You as I wait for Your hand to move mightily in my life. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Okay I think (key word think) this may be my last post.
Awesome stuff Brooke
Ok I'm out now (this time for real) good night everyone and again may the best one win (not the besttest) And don't post after this or you will have bad luck for the next 7years and 2months 3 days and 6hrs 30 min and 24sec.
Holy shit. Last I saw, we were page 89.
  • anita
  • 10-28-2010, 12:17 AM
That's not a full sentence it lacks proper punctuation. Originally Posted by Albr23
I know what your wewe will lack once I win max.
The crazy thing about this contest is that I have no idea max is.
Buddy better go back and read the new rules