NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

Wow Donnie boy, that shit was fucking hilarious!!! Damn, where did you find that? I laughed my ass off until Aaron Rodgers bitch ass showed up.... Originally Posted by Satin
Found it linked from on a site I go on. Yeah, I think they will just shit talk every QB lol...I hope they do this every week.
Tate isn't better overall, but they are different; They don't run the same. Foster is more agile and tries to be like water flowing. Tate has been more straight up overall when someone is in the way and is more like water crashing.

True Forsett was getting garbage time yards but I'm just saying you don't have to abandon the run game if the star isn't working. Depth ain't just for injuries. Variety is the spice of life. I think we all know that.
  • Satin
  • 10-17-2012, 10:07 AM
Good discussion fellas, I like it.

Tate and Foster are obviously very different but I think they compliment each other very well. I hope he stays, but doubt if we can keep Tate next year. Dude knows he can start for a LOT of other teams.

I'm not sure if we're "better" than GB or not. That's a debate I don't want to have. All I know is that they have a much better QB and they won Sunday, so that's all that really matters.

I prefer to worry about the Ravens. If we lose, it's a 2 game skid, gives them first place and more confidence since we have never beaten them. I hope we crush their asses....
Great shit Willy!

Guys, read this shit, it's Fucking gold: http://profootballmock.com/?p=5438 Originally Posted by TheDon
Yeah this shit is funny as hell!! Especially the Broncos/Chargers aftermath!
Brian Cushing lives 4 houses down from me. He is a Beast!!

He will be missed and very much needed this season.
Just saw this on Twitter, certainly improves the Texans chances:

@RavensInsider Source with knowledge of Terrell Suggs' situation: 'He's not playing. I'd be shocked if he plays
Brian Cushing lives 4 houses down from me. He is a Beast!!

He will be missed and very much needed this season. Originally Posted by hou_tx_mm
Where you live bra?, I'm gonna do some trick or treating in your hood, I'll dress up as Matt Slauson lol

He'd probably pounce my ass, the candy would be flying and shit...
Tate and Foster are obviously very different but I think they compliment each other very well. I hope he stays, but doubt if we can keep Tate next year. Dude knows he can start for a LOT of other teams.
Originally Posted by Satin
This is so true, that's why I was pissed when he missed the first season with us...I don't know though, it seems like every team needs two good backs now. But the Texans have done a good job and finding RBs. I remember last year our 4th stringer (Obganawa?) was good enough to be a starter, it's gonna be a tough choice, no doubt. but I hope they keep him unless they can get a stud from the draft.
So apparently Suggs might play this week, I tried finding out some info when I ran into this video, have no idea how I missed this when it first came out, it's worth the watch, very entertaining!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0PxkEAAqVU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGR-2S2vvNo

And also this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBlZGamRCjM
  • Satin
  • 10-20-2012, 10:01 AM
Doesn't matter much to me if he plays or not....worrying about key injuries haven't fared too well for us the past 2 weeks. We squeaked by the Jets but got hammered by GB. Both teams had a lot of injuries to significant starters. The Ravens will come to play and we have never beat them. They will rally around Webb and Ray-Ray. Even though Ray's not on the field, he will be in their ear and rally them. We desperately need a win before our bye...
We desperately need a win before our bye... Originally Posted by Satin
Well Playa, we got that win before the bye! 6-1 ain't bad! The Texans were dominant today. on both sides of the ball.

If we had to lose against the Pack or the Raven, I would take a victory over B'More any day.

We now have the tie breaker over the Ravens and the Broncos.
LAMBORGHINI MOTHERFUCKING MERCY
  • Satin
  • 10-21-2012, 04:13 PM
Total fucking destruction on the Ravens today!!! I'm too exhausted to comment further...you got that right BT.....

Don, you got the videos I sent you from the game bro? Wish I could post that shit...
Very good result today. Followed the Texans script to a win to a T. Lackluster effort until we get the spark from the D!! Barwin finally gets a sack!!! That and the pick 6 supplied by JJ and JJ set the tone. Except for the first 2 series Dopey played well. Mercilus had a good game so did Dre and Mfing Walter even. 6 - 1 going into the bye week looks sweet!!!
Mother fucking home field advantage will be great!!
Hell yeah I got the vids, good shit!

I'll try posting them later