Random Thoughts

If P!nk had an evil twin sister, would her name be St!nk?
mínima, máxima, noche, aw fuck!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePG6zUYvUZg Originally Posted by Exchequer
For fuck sake no meteorologist turns left like Mexico. Lmao!!
Why can I not find a bingo buddy!!!������������
It's more fun to see how many people you can pack in an elevator.

Or maybe Zenovia was in there giving a blow job and they wanted to make sure she didn't exit. Originally Posted by tuckahoe
LMAO Nope not this time..I was in another state giving head in a five star restaurant bathroom with the 'hand towel guy"watching
I gotta admit, I can be a very very naughty lady... LOVE IT!!!!
How can one be UTR if they post an add? IJS Originally Posted by Rockydoc
That would be the beauty of changing the mind
Modern Technology and effective advertising has an answer to this age old issue.
Originally Posted by biomed1

You guys are hilarious

xoxoxox thanks for the laugh
Nothing to me is as enjoyable as watching bellydancing! Didem Kinali is one of the best. Here is a good YouTube channel to follow that aggregates belly dancing from all over the world

At the 1:30 mark check out what is going on with her ass. It’s very hypnotizing! Also the 2nd guy on the right. How does one get that job?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLxe8EJ7ZpU
Very nice! I like some quality belly dancing especially if it is followed up with some quality “pole” dancing.
I started to make a post in an ISO thread but I decided to exercise some self discipline and not comment or post a YouTube link. It was a struggle. Wonder if there a support group for such a thing??
Hey Johnny come lately there’s a new kid in town ...I don’t want to hear it.
LMAO Nope not this time..I was in another state giving head in a five star restaurant bathroom with the 'hand towel guy"watching
I gotta admit, I can be a very very naughty lady... LOVE IT!!!! Originally Posted by Zenovia

I think it was Watchout that said you made the elevator offer, but the hotel had tour buses in the parking lot, and he was afraid of getting caught!

The restroom event sounds quite naughty! If I didn't know better, I would think you were trying to seduce me.
Damn i am in omaha and rob zombie in town...and sad face cause i cant go