Bored and drunk so here's something a little different

• anita
  • 10-28-2010, 12:41 AM
Oh, do not worry about me. I won't fall asleep I will go to bed though
  • anita
  • 10-28-2010, 12:42 AM
I got to train myself for max hehe
you can fuck all you want just dont post Originally Posted by babydollsnow
Very well. I think I will heed your tagline.
I think waxing a (mans) hairy asshole would also be alot of fun. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
It sounds like that would be extremely painful. I like to think my asshole isn't hairy though. I've never really felt around to find out. These balls however could use a shaving. Like yngtxn said, that's how you when you know it's go time.
Yes, I'm ready to go. You all can go ahead and.get your beauty rest.
Back at it
....Just to let u know.....I'm winning
I like those new rules. No more single word posts. Originally Posted by Blackbuddy05
Oh no way! No new entries past 12am.
It sounds like that would be extremely painful. I like to think my asshole isn't hairy though. I've never really felt around to find out. These balls however could use a shaving. Like yngtxn said, that's how you when you know it's go time. Originally Posted by Blackbuddy05
I love watching men get waxed .. it is so funny.
Alright, so I'm too lazy to read the last 147 pages, but I'm officially in.
Alright, so I'm too lazy to read the last 147 pages, but I'm officially in. Originally Posted by bigtexn
I'm not sure who you are but that is very funny.
Its extremely painful. I like my asshole hairy though. I've really felt around to find out. These balls however could use a shaving. Like yngtxn said it's go time. Originally Posted by Blackbuddy05

I fixed that for....it was way to easy
It's on Brooke. This is like bidding on a Bugatti in one cent increments.
i will kill myself if you win with 5 posts.

Alright, so I'm too lazy to read the last 147 pages, but I'm officially in. Originally Posted by bigtexn
Let's do this.. I've got to win!